Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are you the only incel in your family?

Life Wasted

Life Wasted

Mexicancel in America
★★
Anyone else got any other family members who are incel like you? or are you the only one?

Personally all of my brothers are incel so I can cope knowing I'm not the only one in my immediate family that has failed.

On top of that I got certain uncles and cousins who I know are incel while some others I only suspect might be so.

Lots of subhuman genetics to be found in the family, my parents line is over for sure since they produced nothing but dead branches. I'm surprised my parents genes made it this far but they will go no further, that part of the family tree ends here in America.

Yes. My older cousin is a chadlite. My younger cousin is a 4/10 slightly obese girl who has a 7/10 beta boyfriend :feelscry:

all my maternal male cousins are 6'0-6'2 chinese goons

u think they suffer from racism? lmao :feelshaha:

My little nephew is sadly going down this road. I should break it to him soon before the epiphany hits him like a truck.

In my immediate family including cousins? Yes.

However my dad's extended family had quite a few incels: one of his uncles was an incel til he died at 70 and one of his cousins is also a mentalcel. Another of his uncles ran SEA game to ascend out of which he had two hot Stacy hapa daughters.

my uncle was a 50 year old virgin until a couple of years ago

my 8 year old cousin is extremely ugly right now. i don't know if puberty can save him.

my family is cursed
How did your uncle lose his virginity?

No, I have a male cousin who’s also incel. He’s decent-looking but severely autistic so I don’t know if he’d be incel had he been born mentally normal.

Yes. My cousin in particular mogs me into oblivion.

My brother is an incel. He is actually chadlite, but maybe a mentalcel. He just sits at home and plays games. He tried to have a gf, but it seems he liked vidya games more :> I told him few times, that now is the best time cause soon he's gonna go balding(right now he has really nice hair but this gonna end soon).
On the other hand at least parents are not dissapointed just at me, but at both of us. I mean I at least have plenty of success in other areas of life(job etc)

Yes. My brother is a Chad and my cousins are high tier normies.

My cousin is a fatcel but he is a bit too normie and lowIQ to get the blackpill worldview. He is also a unbelievable hardcore coper (lying about having threesomes etc)

Difficult question as I hardly speak to or see relatives due to distance and not seeing them much growing up.

My sister is an anomaly due to Asthetics and looksmaxxing with cosmetics, slutty clothing and just plain better dimorphism. Her being an alpha widow with unlimited continues she had a kid, but he's sick, has a big head and might be incel or slayer depending on puberty.
A genetic condition due to food intolerance means if nutrition = quality of life he's fucked.

Via Facebook my Father's side of the family (his Brother's) all have wives and kids and I am amogged by cousins 10-15 years younger than me. that said their upbringing more stable, grew up in one area, strong family ties, rough and tumble traditionalism- better job opportunities etc.
One of my female cousins, haven't seen since 1996, looks like a Brunette, Canadian jailbait popstar. Glad I know we are blood relatives so I won't hit on her by mistake.

Collectively we had a shit ton of mxed bags of success and failure. Had an Uncle who never had kids or married due to frog eyes, endomorphic and wide dustbin hips.
Have an older female cousin, an inner city peter-pan type still kicking it at near 50 she looks 35. But she looks androgynous and never had kids after her womb failed from anorexia, menopause and lack of interest from men.
Another male cousin who actually slayed until he went bald and has been single 7 years and counting since.

Last edited:
I've got an incel uncle but thats about it

all of my cousins are normies/beckys. a couple of teen ones will probably be full on stacy in a few years. my brothers are also incel but not really blackpilled, they seem naturally redpilled but with some unawareness. i wouldnt be jealous at all if any of them ascend i hope at least one of us make it out. i believe at this rate we will probably just end up in arranged marriages

I have a 30 year-old cousin who has been looking for a wife for years but does not find one. Otherwise I have no other incels in my family.

my grandfather was a chad and I have two sisters
pure suicidefuel

Brother, I know for a fact he's blackpilled, though he tries to evade the subject each time it comes up and he's never disclosed it to me, we don't see each other very often. One day, I hope he'll not feel ashamed in admitting so.

my older brother is likely an incel

Had a 10 year older cousin. From former stories I interprate he was an incel too. He was lisping all the time and was extremly shy.
But didn't loocked that bad. No body knows where he's now. Prob dead.
I see meyself as his successor. We are supreme gentlemen's. All other men in my family are chads.

Yes. I have no brothers. I have one male cousin who's 6'1", and another who's 5'8" but very good looking, so neither of them are incel.

No. My brother is an even bigger incel than I am.

I'm the only incel out of both sides of my family. I've seen every family members have long term relationships and probably hook up with people that didn't know any of us.

Im the only incel. I get bullied by my little cousins for not having a girlfriend even tho there 11.

Yes, the rest of my family is very extroverted and respected by people.

yes, rest of the family are normies

No, but I´m the only one who is seriously blackpilled. Most in my family managed to add +1 or more to the genepool. Therefore no fucks are given to spawn a new cog in the western cuckmachine.

Yes. I'm the only subhuman in my extended family. I'm a weird creep and no one in my family wants anything to do with me.

Only one that I know of, yeah. My family thinks I'm fucking nasty, they all love my sister and hate me :feelscry:

Anyone else got any other family members who are incel like you? or are you the only one?

Personally all of my brothers are incel so I can cope knowing I'm not the only one in my immediate family that has failed.

On top of that I got certain uncles and cousins who I know are incel while some others I only suspect might be so.

Lots of subhuman genetics to be found in the family, my parents line is over for sure since they produced nothing but dead branches. I'm surprised my parents genes made it this far but they will go no further, that part of the family tree ends here in America.

My brother's a bigger incel than I am. Mid-30s and still virgin.

Other than that, everyone else is a normie in the family.

nope. dads side is full of truecels

i'm the only one, my cousins are all athletic and succesful, i'm just a waste. i have reason to believe that my father and grandfather would have been incels in the modern climate.

Yes. My father, uncles and cousins are all normies and have/had relationships and unpaid sex.

Yes. Most of my cousins are low inhib Latino Chads that impregnated a foid before they were 25. My parents don't say anything, but I'm an embarrassment to them.

I was actually just thinking about posting a thread exactly like this.

Anyways, answering the question, I don't really know my family that well. Honestly, I only really know my mom, and my dad. I don't even speak to my sister anymore, she is a 4/10 acne-foid who is about to marry a 6.5/10 upper-tier normie soyboy. Most of my relatives are in Russia, everyone other than my sister and my parents.

There is one cousin I have, who is a severe mentalcel. He spends all his time on his PC in his mom's apartment in a tiny town in rural Russia. I visited him once, and I don't think he'll ever get laid. He is actually pretty blackpilled despite never visiting this site or any blackpilled online resources. He actually started complaining to everyone about how he can't find a girlfriend. Everyone in my family told him to leave his house and get a job, that way he'll find a girlfriend. Extreme cope.

Yeah except for my weird autistic second cousin

Ethnic family so naturally we're all incels or betabux.

My little nephew is sadly going down this road. I should break it to him soon before the epiphany hits him like a truck.

Blackpill him, maybe he can turn it around with this knowledge, I wish I had known about psli/blackpill at the age of 15 and maybe things would have turned out differently.