Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over are you the oldest, middle, or youngest child?

oldest, middle, or youngest

• oldest

Votes: 13 52.0%
  • middle

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • youngest

Votes: 7 28.0%

• Total voters
nohope.

nohope.

Banned
-
title

are you the oldest, middle, or youngest child?

The youngest child is always the losers

No they aren't

maybe you are but most of the time I see that younger childs are usually the most successful since they can learn from the parents and the older siblings
Most of the time I see it's the youngest, maybe it depends on where you live

I'm the oldest boy, but have two older half sisters.

No they aren't

maybe you are but most of the time I see that younger childs are usually the most successful since they can learn from the parents and the older siblings
Middle is always

My little brother is 11 years old and I am the eldest. My parents pay a lot more attention to him. I don't blame them I was born with many health problems and also subhuman he was like "the son they were expecting"

Same, I also have elder half-siblings
My half sisters were from a previous marriage my mom had a long time ago, they are 10 and 13 years older than me. I'm two years older than my full brother.

No they aren't

:yes: Oldest gets fucked since the only advice comes from parents which is limited due to the generational gap

Oldest. The first two aren't far off.

I have four younger sisters (1 year younger, 2 years younger, 4 years younger, and 6 years younger).

No they aren't

Nah. I too am the youngest child and I am here. And in PATHS

omg fucking brutal

you could of had a chance to atleast have ONE brother who you could relate to, talk to, and give advice too

now you have to deal with 4 sisters who will have a sex life whereas you don't
Yeah, I've always wanted a brother to play games, sports, watch shows with, and to lift weights with. When me and my sisters end up having arguments they obviously back each other up lol.

But you learn to cope with it. You got any siblings yourself?

Most members of my family members are females anyways.

Oldest. I have 3 brothers and 1 sister.

Yeah, I've always wanted a brother to play games, sports, watch shows with, and to lift weights with. When me and my sisters end up having arguments they obviously back each other up lol.

But you learn to cope with it. You got any siblings yourself?

Most members of my family members are females anyways.
I got a brother and we haven’t hung out since we were kids. I’m mexican and he’s white

only child, my mom aborted my 2 other siblings :feelsrope: