Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are YOU the chosen one?

Are you the chosen one?

• Yes tbhtbh rip my DNA, I will never pass it on

Votes: 15 38.5%
  • No ngl I have siblings who could pass on our DNA

Votes: 12 30.8%
  • No ded srs gonna ascend someday

Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Only future will tell

Votes: 5 12.8%

• Total voters
Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
Chosen one to end your parent's genetic line or do you have siblings?

My entire family line would be finished if it weren't for my brother. All of our cousins are foids

I'm the last one, so my family line is fucked.

I have a sibling, but he can't get girls either :lul:

My brother will ensure the family name name lives on.

My father's surname dies with me.

My dad has two sisters and they're both married. I have a sister, she's also married. I'm the only male left in the family.

It's kind of sad tbh because my surname is very unique in my country and it can be traced all the way back to the 16th century. It all ends with me.

Last edited:
I wish I had a brother instead of a sister. No siblings at all would be great too.
The problem with having a brother is that you will constantly compare yourself to him. This can get really depressing if you're an inferior subhuman. :feelsrope:

My sibling probably isn’t going to have children either so it ends with us.

My father's surname dies with me.

My dad has two sisters and they're both married. I have a sister, she's also married. I'm the only male left in the family.

It's kind of sad tbh because my surname is very unique in my country and it can be traced all the way back to the 16th century. It all ends with me.
Damn that actually made me sad. RIP :/ It's like winning 1 million dollars in the lottery and then dying within 5 minutes.

I have a bunch of Chad cousins, they will carry the legacy for me

Yeah my family is done for. But I was a mistake anyway, a German guy who ascended in Brazil and quit.

Yes, may or may not fulfil it

Did your father have more children?
Not that I'm aware of. But if he did, it was probably through racemixing since he was in Bahia for a while and fucked lots of hoes there, so the family would be ruined anyway.

I have a sister but she says she doesn't want to have kids, and wants to focus on career instead :soy:

Not that I'm aware of. But if he did, it was probably through racemixing since he was in Bahia for a while and fucked lots of hoes there, so the family would be ruined anyway.
Not necessarily he only needs to have a foid children to perpetuate 100% his genes, even if the foid is racemixed she will still have more SMV than a 7/10 white chadlite

I'm the only child

I think it's possible to ascend but I'll need to make money first to surgery max and eventually locationmax

Not necessarily he only needs to have a foid children to perpetuate 100% his genes, even if the foid is racemixed she will still have more SMV than a 7/10 white chadlite
True, but I'd rather my family just dies off than it becoming racemixed tbh.

No, my brother want a child. Fortunately I’m not a genetic egoist, so I’m not going to create other incels.