Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Are you the 20 year old walker?

• Thread starter Morphine . ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁
  • Start date

• Yes

• No

• Sometimes

Results are only viewable after voting.
Morphine . ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁

Morphine . ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁

In the pursuit of happiness
★★★★★
Walker

What's that, some soyddit meme im guessing

@kay' @DarkStarDown @Moroccancel2- @lonelysince2006 @Emba @VictimofBpillReaper @benzocel @Acorn @Friezacel @NeverEvenBegan @svgmn1 @Ricordanza @Top Red Garnacho @THE TRUE DIGLET @Soystein @Corvus @Ron.Belgrade @BlueCore @ilieknothing
@Multicell

@kay' @DarkStarDown @Moroccancel2- @lonelysince2006 @Emba @VictimofBpillReaper @benzocel @Acorn @Friezacel @NeverEvenBegan @svgmn1 @Ricordanza @Top Red Garnacho @THE TRUE DIGLET @Soystein @Corvus @Ron.Belgrade @BlueCore @ilieknothing
I am except i avoid going outside as good as i can and since i have terrible memory and bad sense of orientation, im not an expert in my city

That's pretty relatable to me.

Also my knees arent healthy

I am except i avoid going outside as good as i can and since i have terrible memory and bad sense of orientation, im not an expert in my city
I only step out at night and go for walks in areas where normies are less

I used to go for night walks around my area but i stopped a few months ago

Yes, I am. Summer night walks are amazing. Also ragefuel, but I lower my gaze while listening to music, so avoid looking at normies and other moggers with their mogging life.

Yes, I am. Summer night walks are amazing. Also ragefuel, but I lower my gaze while listening to music, so avoid looking at normies and other moggers with their mogging life.
Night walks are indeed the best during summers

Describes me except the no job part

Kind of. Replace walking in the city every day with in the forest once or twice a week and that's me. I do pay some attention to my surroundings tho. If I see upside down tumblebugs I help them back on their feet if they're still alive.

Kind of. Replace walking in the city every day with in the forest once or twice a week and that's me. I do pay some attention to my surroundings tho. If I see upside down tumblebugs I help them back on their feet if they're still alive.
Nice

Mine aren’t either. My right knee was injured 5 years ago and has been loose and sloppy ever since.
Brootal, my knees keep popping and cracking when i walk

Brootal, my knees keep popping and cracking when i walk
Could be arthritis starting to form, unfortunately. My knee issues are causing by a stretched ACL ligament.

20 feels really long ago

Could be arthritis starting to form, unfortunately. My knee issues are causing by a stretched ACL ligament.
I hope its not. I already have enough health problems and i dont need more

No im the ldarer

d. used to cope with walking. once walked 20 kilos in one day and returned home feet blistering and shit

Jfl this describes me very well. I love walking and used to walk 12k steps a day when I was in high school

Used to be me
Only with a bicycle

Used to be me
Only with a bicycle
In Allies looking through garbage...
Cargo racks me,
Sells random crap me
@Multicell
Bring back the victorinox walker!

So he's a neet who goes outside. That is me

I was a 20 year old NEET in 2005, I used to go for walks and smoke hash, listen to my mp3 player and I was always daydreaming/thinking about funny shit in my head while walking around on autopilot, but I stopped going outside in 2012 and life has indeed completely passed me by. It was inevitable.

I was a 20 year old NEET in 2005, I used to go for walks and smoke hash, listen to my mp3 player and I was always daydreaming/thinking about funny shit in my head while walking around on autopilot, but I stopped going outside in 2012 and life has indeed completely passed me by. It was inevitable.
Hashish based

And yeah, time flies by. You should start going on walks again while high.

I was in the past

Yeah sometimes

I used to walk up the stairs up and down everyday. Apparently it's a good form of exercise

AftER car accident I had 2 days ago, probably I'll be