Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are you still your school self?

never began

never began

"WYA bro?" My fucking limit.
I have the same maturity as a middle schooler. Not that I'm impulsive or anything like that, I just have no idea how relationships with women or even friends really form. In my mind it's still a weird thing adults do. If I were to get a girlfriend today I would literally be unable to interact with her at all, besides maybe things I saw in movies and shows.

I have the same experience with romance and social interaction as a middle schooler. Hell these new zoomers heavy mog me in that regard. I was transfered off schools in middle school because of heavy bullying, even from my teachers. I was driven off my highschool years because of bullying too. I haven't been able to have had a normal life at all. I'm still the same child I was sitting in a corner alone eating my school lunch because I've never been allowed to grow.

People expect you to have the same years of experience they do in social situations but I'm a total beginner, and yet, an adult now. Any mistakes I do just tax me as a freak loser when I have no idea what I'm doing. It's either you hit it off young or you never crawl out of this hole.

just a hollow shell of what I used to be. I was a lot happier back in the middle school days when I still had hope.

I still look like my school self.

I have the same maturity as a middle schooler. Not that I'm impulsive or anything like that, I just have no idea how relationships with women or even friends really form. In my mind it's still a weird thing adults do. If I were to get a girlfriend today I would literally be unable to interact with her at all, besides maybe things I saw in movies and shows.

I have the same experience with romance and social interaction as a middle schooler. Hell these new zoomers heavy mog me in that regard. I was transfered off schools in middle school because of heavy bullying, even from my teachers. I was driven off my highschool years because of bullying too. I haven't been able to have had a normal life at all. I'm still the same child I was sitting in a corner alone eating my school lunch because I've never been allowed to grow.

People expect you to have the same years of experience they do in social situations but I'm a total beginner, and yet, an adult now. Any mistakes I do just tax me as a freak loser when I have no idea what I'm doing. It's either you hit it off young or you never crawl out of this hole.
We’re stunted from being gatekeeped out of teen love.

Yes, I'm in a similar boat, I was always an outcast with no social skills, my life from the start has just been a long string of humiliation and rejection from everyone.

i dont think my mind has changed since i was 13

Yes. Growing old and not growing up.

Partially, but I've also moved on in many ways. Working on the rest :feelsokman:

No, at that time I wasn't burned out from all the failures yet and wasn't missing so many social skills. I jestermaxxed in middle school and deceived myself that I somewhat mattered to people.

Im the same socially awkward qiet guy and i dont feel any more adult, still love much or less the same things, growing up is a lie, we just become more dead from inside.

+1 for the effort post. I can relate to a lot of what you said. I think I'm personally a blend of my teenage self and child self, never really maturing past that point. I also never really understood how healthy human relationships worked because I was mostly either bullied or ignored.

Pretty much. Being 34 myself I'm not really all that different from when I was in middle school and high school

no i'm depressed, stunted and angry now all of the time. i used to be the funny kid

Yes thank god. I’m no where as autistic as my high school self

I'm much more lonely now compared to my school days

I'm similar to my high school self with some differences

I still feel like myself in highschool, even though I'm way smarter now and I have way more life experience, being in my early 30's. I guess that's because my interests and psychological needs are kinda still the same, and the traumas, phobias and autistic tendencies, I never moved past all that.