Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Are you still taking care of your looks?

Title

• Total voters
ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★
I’m still doing the basics because I still need to go outside and I don’t want to get mocked by foids and normies, kek

I roll the hillbilly with lumberjack shirt maxx. Doesn't need much maintenance

Nope, waste of time

taking care of looks was made by jews

Whenever I go out I'm sure to have showered, shaved, combed hair and some decent clothes. But I only leave the house maybe once a week for the store. Really it's like putting lipstick on a pig but I do it anyway.

I love eating food nowadays. So, no. Also, I couldn't even sleep if I didn't take a shower.

Hygiene is a must.

whenever i feel like it

Yes but I’m doing it so I don’t look like a complete retard. I won’t ever do anything in life to change myself so a woman can like me.

It’s an on and off (ration 20:80). I have moments where I go like (eat healthy, workout, fillers etc), but that’s very short-lived. Then I go like I’m 26, a KHHV, very weird head and an ugly, extremely strange face (large, flat and thin, can barely see myself in reflections, and my mom never takes pics of me, parents never bothered to reach me about sex bc they knew I will never get it, never about girls or relationships. Sadly, and unsurprisingly they were right. My life literally feels like I’m in jail)

I'd if I was in my 20s. Now I think either people judge me by my merits (yes, some do in my field of work) or they might spare me the bs.

yes:feelsYall:
i eat healthy to curb depression and maintain my high iq

My looks? What looks?

What looks nigga.

Yes, i shower, like just about every human (or animal) unless retarded, because i can't stand the smell. You call that "taking care of my looks"?

What looks can a trucel possibly take care of?

Yes, im about to do surgeries for sure, at some point. It won't change much though. What's past is past, and agepill is fast approaching.

Just the basics not to go from normal, everyday ugly (my current level) to drawing attention due to rare levels of ugliness.