Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are you still incel if an ugly fat chick wants to fuck you?

LunarEagle

LunarEagle

Moneymaxx or die
★★
Or is that volcel territory?

Last edited:
If she is your looksmatch then yes, you are volcel, however if she is severely below you on the sexual marketplace hiearchy then yes, you're still incel.

volcel is a myth. if you don't want to fuck a fat ugly girl you don't have to.

"volcel" is such a meme term, human sexual impulse is as fundamental as hunger or sleep, if you had the capacity for a normal sex life you would have one instead of bitching on the internet.

There is a meaningful distinction between someone who can't get someone they want and someone who can't get anyone at all. I wouldn't call this incel vs. volcel, necessarily, but incel vs. truecel or something might work.

"volcel" is such a meme term, human sexual impulse is as fundamental as hunger or sleep, if you had the capacity for a normal sex life you would have one instead of bitching on the internet.

If you pursue this line of thinking too far, though, you end up with "femcels" who want to come here because they can't secure Chad for an LTR and pass everyone else up. In this case, as noted by @incel-american, "volcel" begins when you start rejecting approximately looksmatched and above.

Augustcels definitely the worst so far

There is a meaningful distinction between someone who can't get someone they want and someone who can't get anyone at all. I wouldn't call this incel vs. volcel, necessarily, but incel vs. truecel or something might work.

If you pursue this line of thinking too far, though, you end up with "femcels" who want to come here because they can't secure Chad for an LTR and pass everyone else up. In this case, as noted by @incel-american, "volcel" begins when you start rejecting approximately looksmatched and above.
Yeah it's true though. Allowing females would never work and I'm not advocating that but a lot of the hyperbole and reductive thinking here gets out of hand. best we all stay on the same page

You're not if she is young and not some 45 years old.

I haven't posted about it, but I'm in the same boat but with a meth addicted retarded landplanet with short, dyed hair. Please send Chad my way, I need a meatshield.

Without stds? Age?

depends on how fat, if she is obese then you are well in your rights to deny the fat cunt, but if shes a chubby then you are definitely volcel

yea but it depends, like the normies say ( to an extent) that beggars cant be choosers, which ill agree with, for once.

Like i mentioned in my post, no one wants to date a obese femoid, but if shes a little chubby then ur kinda digging yourself a incel grave if you are denying that femoid

Yes you are fakecel who is too picky

If you have/had an opportunity with any female and you refuse it then you are voluntarily keeping yourself celibate, an incel wouldn't have had the opportunities in the first place.

If a girl is attracted to your genetics, then most girls will be. Not incel.

If she is your looksmatch then yes, you are volcel, however if she is severely below you on the sexual marketplace hiearchy then yes, you're still incel.
High IQ. This what I always fucking say. Some people here think that if a 1/10 orge wants to fuck you then you are volcel. Saying that is Celery IQ

I haven't posted about it, but I'm in the same boat but with a meth addicted retarded landplanet with short, dyed hair. Please send Chad my way, I need a meatshield.
Fuuaarkkk. I's over. :feelskek:

"If somebody wants to fuck me but I refuse, am I still involuntarily celibate?"

This is the same shit that females think on Forever Alone.

This forum is trash.