Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Are you so ugly so that foids don't even friendzone you?

• Thread starter Deleted member 35492
  • Start date
Deleted member 35492

Deleted member 35492

Self-banned
-
Foids don't even friendzoned me. They just give me straight up fuck off signals whenever I try to approach them.

Last edited:
wait, where's the post i replied to?

Last edited:
Yikes! Something went wrong. Lets unpack this.

They can sense your misogyny by your looks end height.

Same, they dont talk with me ever.

Yes. They also mock my autistic traits, voice, and 162cm of height.

they always treated me like some sort of different species
the weird brown creature that was balding at 16

Yes, but why i would want to be friendzoned anyways? Listening to women's bullshit without access to their holes is a complete scam.

Foids don't even friendzoned me. They just give me straight up fuck off signals whenever I try to approach them.
It's not even "Foids", it's "People", Normies and Femoids don't want anything to do with you when they feel like they can't get anything out of you.
Not to mention once you enter the "real world" and leave exit people have already established Cliques and Groups, A Lonely, Ethnic, Socially-Awkward (I wonder why?), Outcasted, man they 'view' as ugly isn't going to be accepted, Especially if they can find better men.

This is why I fucking hate dumbass normies and fakecels who say "Just Social-circle maxx Bro!". It doesn't fucking work.

I’ve had oneitis that friendzoned me hard in highschool when I was redpilled but tbh I don’t try anymore. Got rejected so much as a teen that I lost the little confidence I had as a child.

they always treated me like some sort of different species
the weird brown creature that was balding at 16
Most of them time I am just invisible to them, They pretend I am not even there, Like I am just some NPC in a video game, and they are the main character, If I adopted the same attitude, they would call me "Arrogant", Yet if its them doing it, It is "Confidence".

I don't talk to anyone dude fuck foids

The worst case is I am made into some Joke or Laughing stock, A fucking Jester for their entertainment, at your expense.

Those experiences are why I despise going outside, Why I hate talking to any form of people, Therapy hasn't done jackshit and I have been going to "Therapists" ever since I was in fucking kindergarten (Speech therapists, the Conventional Therapists, the Psychiatrists, I have fucking visited them all.)

Fefails don't friendzone sub-mid-tier-normie-looking guys. You're in the incel psychopath category instantly.

9F5974EA C35D 4950 A14D 9F7D70EA77D4

I don’t talk to girls and they don’t talk to me
You don't talk to them cuz they don't to you kek, you've no choise to begin with and if you try to talk to them they'll cut you off. :feelshaha:

The only thing I get from foids is the fuck off signal

I never desired femoids as friends to begin with so no skin off my back.

I don’t even have friends to friend zone me

I never desired femoids as friends to begin with so no skin off my back.
Naturally women and men can't be friends to begin with, when the girl/woman is atleast average and the guy isn't in a relationship, there'll always be sexual tension.
I don’t even have friends to friend zone me
Same but friendzoning is only a female act. Normie males just cut you off.

Weird thread, most ppl on here don’t hang out with people, so no risk of getting “friend-zoned”.

As you can maybe tell from my name: I have quiete a lot of female friends and all of them friendzone me. Belive me: It is worse than having no contact to foids at all. You see them, you hear the stories of them how they fuck other guys and everything but you can never touch them. I feel like I am so close but still so far. Dou you know what I mean? Its the worst feeling on earth. Imagine you did not drink water for 2 days and you are almost dead. Than there is a huge glass of ice cold water right in front of you but it is behind an armoured glass pane. Wouldnt it be better if there is no water at all?

I've never been friends with a foid

Why would anyone even want to be friendzoned in the first place?

That's just a disaster just waiting to happen.