Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are you smilecel?

Henry Letham

Henry Letham

Female lurkers and femcels, pm me I'm open
★★★★★
Do you have a ugly smile? Some inkies look better when they smile, but it's not a big difference and you can't smile all the time

my smile makes small children cry
Edited 20240917 124624

Every photo I've taken where I'm smiling I have been mocked and made fun of without fail.

My smile usually looks forced

When I smile, I look worse, so I don't

i rarely smile ... often let out manic laughters

Do you have a ugly smile? Some inkies look better when they smile, but it's not a big difference and you can't smile all the time
I look worse because it makes my nose look wide and my eyes look smaller.

This is the most brutal feeling of them all. Even children look at us and have a visceral feeling of disgust. That's when you know it's truly over.
yep. Not to mention the fact that children tend to be quite honest with their thoughts because they havent yet been fully socialized to properly hide them out of politeness.

I look homeless when I smile

Like this

Many people said that I looked cute when I smiled back when I was a kid

yeah, my gums are exposed and my teeth are fucked up. i try not to smile.

Slightly yellow teeth, tried to fix them up to no avail, I have one teeth tilted forward because of a slight bump behind it (like there's an outgrow behind my teeth) which forces it to tilt forward and it fucking sucks.

And i look retarded when i smile so i prefer to smirk instead.

Yes because my nose looks even worse when I smile