Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are you smaller than me? Or at least as small as me?

incelerated

incelerated

Incelberg
★★★★★
I was just thinking, and it suddenly occurred to me. I might be the smallest person I've ever known. I've seen people as short as me but they've all had stronger frame and thicker bones.
I was wondering if there's anyone here as small as me, or smaller than me.

Height: 163cm
Weight: 55kg
Wrist circumference: 14.5cm

Same height brocel

I knew a 50 kg ricecel.

I'm 63 kg
5 foot 9 - 5 foot 10
White

Let me give you a legit wristpill:

Height: 190cm
Weight: 80kg
Wrist: 16.5cm

My wrists are so tiny and disporoportional that its grotesque :feelsohgod:

I was 58kg when I was 18, I was an auschwitzcel back then

But with bigger bones I assume.
Rick emmy 810x425
I wish my arms are thin

What's your weight and wrist circumference?
Last time I checked around 150 or 160. Idk even know my wrist but I can touch my thumb in a full circle around it.

I'm 5'8 (173 cm) and I often see guys with with bigger hands than me despite them being shorter.

If you can overlap your little finger with thumb around the wrist it's over :feelsrope:
Let me give you a legit wristpill:

Height: 190cm
Weight: 80kg
Wrist: 16.5cm

My wrists are so tiny and disporoportional that its grotesque :feelsohgod:
:chad::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::reeeeee:
Volcel mogger

Bro, you must be really thin.
I am only 169 cm or something like that, don't know exactly. I am height-mogged by almost all men on the street. I am not thin, I have an ugly belly in fact. I don't know why men with similar heights weigh so much more than me.

I was just thinking, and it suddenly occurred to me. I might be the smallest person I've ever known. I've seen people as short as me but they've all had stronger frame and thicker bones.

I'm 5'3 1/2

5'10, 52kg, 15cm wrist circumference, 19,5cm hands, 10,5 (US) shoe size, 21-21,5cm hand span

5'10, 52kg, 15cm wrist circumference, 19,5cm hands, 10,5 (US) shoe size, 21-21,5cm hand span
lanklet ngl, especially combined with skinny bones. you mog me in almost every way here but you still got skinnier bones and lower bmi. go eat nigga

lanklet ngl, especially combined with skinny bones. you mog me in almost every way here but you still got skinnier bones and lower bmi. go eat nigga
I eat a lot, and I'm still skinny af.

I have a bizarre looking, I have the hands of an adult male, but the arms of a kid foid, the wrists don't help either (Same applies to feet, an adult male feet, but kid looking legs)

173 cm
70kg
I do have 14.5 cm wrists like you though

I am about the same height

I am about the same height, I'm a bit heavier but I was skinnier when I was younger. I have somewhat thin wrists.

168cm
59kg
6.5'

i would say my wrist size, but lackofmeasuringtapepill has destroyed me

Last edited:
5'10-5'11 (179-180cm)
63 kg
6.5"/16.5 cm

175 cm
54 kg
14.7 cm
17-18 inch bideltoid

mine wrist is 19-20 cm and probably have the same as your hands and i always thought they are small

mine wrist is 19-20 cm and probably have the same as your hands and i always thought they are small
The average hand size among men is 18,8cm, they are not big, they are just slightly above average.

Still mogs me

Height 165cm
Weight 78kg
Wrist 17.5-18cm

Height: 161cm
Weight: 100kg small frame, solid muscle, ton of fat.
Wrist: 19cm at 100kg 17cm at 75kg, i didnt measure when i was skinny.

Height = 220 cm
Weight = 100 kg (pure muscle and bone, 0% fat and no brain)
Wrist circumference = 30cm
Penis circumference = 30 cm
Ejaculation volume = 2 liters
Vision = X-ray

But I.. I'm an inkwell bros :chad: because my chin isn't protruded by 20 cm and I don't have blue eyes :soy:

Jesus I feel bad for you really bro

, feel you

Height 187cm
Weight 75kg
Wrist no idea but it's small

I'm 54kg so you still weightmog me.

Mogs me