Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are you sincere?

• Thread starter Deleted member 20659
  • Start date
Deleted member 20659

Deleted member 20659

Banned
-
Above all with yourself? Do you hold strong views?

I remember my best view...

I was sking home from work and the full moon was up high between the mountains. The whole Valley was lit up!

I happily told myself, "this is why I'm here!" (Or something like that.) Meaning, this is why i live in a hidden tent in the alpine woods in subzero weather.

It was great! Much better than the desert! But that's nice too in its own way...

I remember my best view...

I was sking home from work and the full moon was up high between the mountains. The whole Valley was lit up!

I happily told myself, "this is why I'm here!" (Or something like that.) Meaning, this is why i live in a hidden tent in the alpine woods in subzero weather.

It was great! Much better than the desert! But that's nice too in its own way...
didn't read

Well, I do hold strong views on many things, which stop me from acting/doing certain things, anxiety might have something to do with it tho.
Anyhow, when asked, I will say what I think, of course, I don't lack touch (despite being aspie) so I try my best to not come up as condescending while also stating my point.

Also, I hate cucks.

Right now I think that being a pessimist is the most rational position.

I don't express them in public