Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Are you short, or tall?

Short or Tall?

• Total voters
VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
I know this has been done before in those statistics but they’re asking specific height ranges. All I’m asking here is if you’re short or tall

>b-b-but I’m a-a-average where’s the option for average?

Average to women is considered short now, get with the times, gramps

SHORT AS IN WHAT WOMEN CONSIDER SHORT, NOT WHAT SOME DATACEL RESEARCHERS SAY

Last edited:
Tall as in "Above average" or tall as in top percentile of height?

Slightly above average in my country although 2000's generation is mogging me hard. Short in the west. Average in North East Asia. Dwarf in the Balkan and North Europe.

8 feet tall here. Also @TheSecondComing and @SuperSaiyanGymcel

Slightly above average in my country although 2000's generation is mogging me hard. Short in the west. Average in North East Asia.
Where are you from? Seems like 2000s zoomers are tall all over the world.

Tall as in "Above average" or tall as in top percentile of height?

Tall as in what women consider tall, not some shitty bad statistics that are wrong

How tall is tall?

It's difficult to be tall when I live in in the land of giants.

That's far away from EE. It's weird. Why is it that zoomers are so freaking tall?
I have no fucking idea! I've even noticed that many zoomer foids are mogging me. I'm average for older generations like those who were born in the 70s 80s 90s but those fuckers who were born in the 2000s are fucking titans.

Guess I'll swap my vote to short.

I have no fucking idea! I've even noticed that many zoomer foids are mogging me. I'm average for older generations like those who were born in the 70s 80s 90s but those fuckers who were born in the 2000s are fucking titans.
Maybe it's the food especially the meat. Its full of antibiotics and growth hormones for sure. And we know how "good" food has become in more recent times. Maybe it has to do with them eating such food since their childhood.

5’11 so short

Chad bait tbh :chad:
I'm 5'8 btw

170 cm
Mogged my 15yo kids constantly.

Maybe it's the food especially the meat. Its full of antibiotics and growth hormones for sure. And we know how "good" food has become in more recent times. Maybe it has to do with them eating such food since their childhood.
Maybe you're right.
170 cm
Mogged my 15yo kids constantly.
Where do you live?

This. Also estrogens. Also women getting rights and ignoring short men.

I'm tall. I consider 6'1 to be tall anyway. Dont care what a foid says

That's brutal man! Being 170s in Slavistan is suicidefuel. I'm living in a country where the average height is 171cm according to some old statistics, I'm 173cm and still get mogged in a daily basis by at least 40% of people.

183cm and that's short.

>Inb4 you're probably 5cm shorter
>Inb4 statistics say that's 90th percentile

Get out of your basement and see for yourself short men have been BRED out entirely and soon there will be only huge Chads walking around.

183cm and that's short.

>Inb4 you're probably 5cm shorter
>Inb4 statistics say that's 90th percentile

Get out of your basement and see for yourself short men have been BRED out entirely and soon there will be only huge Chads walking around.
Short guys will exist only in Musuems and they will be called Homo Sapiens Hobbitucs

I'm involuntarily short

Tallcel 5´3-160 cm

6'0 tall among ethnics, short among whites.

5’8-5’9 so short I guess

I guess I'm a turbomanlet then, 5'4-5'5 without shoes on.

3 inches below my country's average height, and that's including the ethnics who lower the average

Last edited:
6'1 here. Tall but barely. I'm constantly heightmogged by normies who is around 6'4 and up. But that's what you get for living in Chadflorida.

I'm 5'11 and a quarter so basically 6 ft. for all intents and purposes ;)

Is that considered tall?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back