Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Are you sexually attracted to grannies?

• Thread starter Michael W. Ford
  • Start date

Are you sexually attracted to grannies?

• Total voters
Garbage post

No i'm not Macron

Depends. But yeah, unless they look too old.

kys is my answer

329615924 1331423074382362 8690671249895335942 n

Chudur Budur pilled

Grannies are fucking gross & disgusting.

White haired grannies no, but I would fuck a 40-50 something granny who had kids young but only if they still have that middle aged look and their hair still had colour.

i wouldnt mind fucking one tbh

Some are cutee

I know a couple of super hot grandmas

I've seen attractive 50 ish year old women. After that, they go down Hill real badly. Most women go downhill after 30ish though mainly because They have already reproduced and served their purpose as sexual objects.

I've seen attractive 50 ish year old women. After that, they go down Hill real badly. Most women go downhill after 30ish though mainly because They have already reproduced and served their purpose as sexual objects.

I don't know what this means but the Guy, I was just debating 'mentally lost cel' Has this as a profile picture.
@Mentally lost cel is literally my best friend. What where you guys debating over?

keep in mind i am a 1991 boomer

No but grannies are the only foids that doesn't treat me subhuman so I like them, infact I like old people in general, anyone younger then me I want to murder

Yeah no, yea no, no... yea, no

And why are you disrespecting me?

I did see this GILF once in my life but generally no

I'm not a bitch, I'm hood, and I can easily knock you out.
Do it cowboy. Try it. I can feel that youre nothing but an internet bitch. Dont act tough. Just stfu you little bitch.

maybe some milfs in their fifties with big boobs.
the only thing some old women have is just big boobs.