Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting "Are you sad?!"

• Thread starter Deleted member 22219
  • Start date
Deleted member 22219

Deleted member 22219

shittingonanotherstreet
-
I usually put up this facade of someone shy yet
friendly and smile even
I think I'm doing pretty well for my high inhib

Sometimes you'll just feel more miserable and worse than everyone else and if you're human it shows
20191111 113419

It's not even that normies aren't superficial and feel compassion. Some 25-30yo "boomer" will just be surprised that your expression differs from "life is great" and will want to know if something extremely tragic happened recently

It's not even depression I'm referring to.

What should I say to them? They'll catch me offguard everytime ngl

whatever you do , dont go ER

I usually act confident and normalfags are fooled.Sometimes I slip and a friend will see that I Google "painless suicide methods" in my search history.But besides that,I blend in well.

I don't interact with people so no one notices my depression

I'm sad but nothing new

Depression all day everyday, but drowns my depression in lots of copes.

No gun area...
Which country?
You can most likely get a gun in your country but the gun culture might be nonexistent there that’s why you think that guns are illegal.

Which country?
You can most likely get a gun in your country but the gun culture might be nonexistent there that’s why you think that guns are illegal.
I'd have to get a license first
I'm Polish

I'd have to get a license first
I'm Polish
Yeah then get a license, if you say it’s too much work then you’re just lightly throwing around “I want to kill myself”
If you’re determined then you can easily get a license.

Yeah then get a license, if you say it’s too much work then you’re just lightly throwing around “I want to kill myself”
If you’re determined then you can easily get a license.
I only really felt like it once and thought about knifing in a bath. Don't know if I would have the courage to go with it tho cause my family saved me

If you really believe in shit like reincarnation what sense does suicide really make.. There is no escape for me now. But I may ready myself for beta uprising at least

Old people always ask me stuff like that as well. People around my age even kids don't give a fuck about me. Boomers are just a different breed. Just say you're deep in thought or sm.

My mom tells me I look very angry all the time which is strange because im more depressed then angry. Though it goes hand in hand and fluctuates

I usually act confident and normalfags are fooled.Sometimes I slip and a friend will see that I Google "painless suicide methods" in my search history.But besides that,I blend in well.
jfl at not using duckgogo or incognito

I always lie and say i'm fine and just tired. It's not like normies care anyway.

Just say you're deep in thought or sm.
I think I do that.
The worst part is that the people who ask you are never able to relate to your problems.
I dont even have anyone close who would.
My younger bro is a zoomer and the rest are boomers. I keep myself on guard with them even more...
I'm studying but I don't talk with anyone and I live with my parents.
You'll have to at some point tbh
When I studied in a bigger city had it The same tho
KKeep on coping

Last edited: