Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are you rooting for WW3 to break out or no?

wereq

wereq

Defeated by Fate | Contra Mundi Enemy of the World
★★★★★

FUCK NO. I don't want to be drafted. I especially don't want to be drafed into fighting for some kike cause.

If it means a quick death for me, then sure

idk, my country will probably get bombed by nato.
At least I'm going to die and enjoy the void.

I don't think this conflict will lead to a full blown ww3 situation. However, this doesn't mean I don't want it to happen. A ww3 event would lead to a genuinely apocalyptic situation, since nuclear weapons would be involved, and if used in the context of a world war, it would lead to a nuclear winter that would kill off a large proportion of humanity. Good things really. :feelskek:
I think alot of people are expecting the next world war to happen overnight like it has before. In reality most countries are going to be alot more careful because of nukes. Supporting proxies will be favored in order to prevent escalation between nuclear powers, and of course if these get out of hand it could then escalate to real war.

If it means a quick death for me, then sure
Come on man, certainly not this way.
~There are better ways to go around it, all of those ways at least in Silence.

Come on man, certainly not this way.
~There are better ways to go around it, all of those ways at least in Silence.
I was only being half serious, obviously if I truly wanted to end myself then I wouldn't sit around waiting for another world war (which I doubt may even happen in my life time anyways...)

I was only being half serious, obviously if I truly wanted to end myself then I wouldn't sit around waiting for another world war (which I doubt may even happen in my life time anyways...)
Rodger that.

Russia has its hand full, jfl. China is the wildcard here

I do and I hope we can finish what Hitler started

I've been rooting for WW3 since you were swimming in your shitskin father's testicles.

Russia has its hand full, jfl. China is the wildcard here
China can use this chance to invande Taiwan, which will be stratigicly smart, since the US diverted its attention to Israel and is sending troops and 2 aircraft cariars.

If only to see all the UNEARNED PRIVILEGE normies wailing at the thought of all the fun they TAKE FOR GRANTED they'll lose out on.