Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Are you repulsed by any convential attractive features of chads?

• Thread starter Deleted member 17235
  • Start date
Deleted member 17235

Deleted member 17235

deutscher mischling
-
For me it's big mouths, I always thought it looked hideous, it makes you look like a fucking pitbull

211549cb0af90f5eb74417ddd73a9623

One of my cousins have a gigantic mouth and he is considered a pretty boy in part thanks to that, everytime he smiles I want to break every teeth in his mouth, he is really such an asshole :feelswhat:

It makes me have this desire to punch it to a pulp

their cheekbones and head shapes look unnatural

For me it's big mouths, I always thought it looked hideous, it makes you look like a fucking pitbull

View attachment 559290

One of my cousins have a gigantic mouth and he is considered a pretty boy in part thanks to that, everytime he smiles I want to break every teeth in his mouth, he is really such an asshole :feelswhat:
He's not Chad. Jawmogger but other than that "he" looks like a dyke :lul:

That zoomer curly hairstyle is fucking repulsive.

That zoomer curly hairstyle is fucking repulsive.
i think most of it is their mixed race mutt genes. It gives them white skin but super curly hair. And yeah i hate it too but i mean it's a trend big enough that even chads and prettyboys get it, and they still get women.

Also i hate when people have good smiles. Ever since i was a kid i've always had this weird awkward looking autistic smile and i always have hated it. I look super weird when i smile or even have an open mouth smile. IDK why but i'm like cursed to never be able to smile.

i think most of it is their mixed race mutt genes. It gives them white skin but super curly hair.

Don't bongs and ashkenazis have curly hair?

Just because some random kid has it does not mean they are nigger mutts

Don't bongs and ashkenazis have curly hair?

Just because some random kid has it does not mean they are nigger mutts
Jews aren't really white.
And by bongs you mean brits right? IDK i don't look at them enough to know if they have curly hair more or less on average.
BTW i have never seen a man in real life with that style of hair. It's purely for teenager and 20something zoomers on the internet, specifically tik tok.

4chan says ashkenazis are europeans, they just betrayed all of us
They're part of the middle east. They have white skin but that's it. They do not live or act like Europeans. Their entire culture is very middle eastern

IDK i don't look at them enough to know if they have curly hair more or less on average.
Iberians also have curly hair, I know about it because I love that hair in females, it looks comfy, like they have a [UWSL][UWSL]Wolke in their heads[/UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL]
External contentduckduckgocom
[/UWSL][/UWSL]

I love that hair in females, it looks comfy, like they have a [UWSL][UWSL]Wolke in their heads[/UWSL][/UWSL]
what the fuck is a wolke

I'm not attracted to men/masculinity. I can tell a Chad is gl like I can tell that a dog is gl but I definitely don't want to have sex with him.

seeing this guy makes me depressed, ngl

he's not even that gl but damn, I look like shit compared to him. I look like a dirty animal
i think most of it is their mixed race mutt genes. It gives them white skin but super curly hair. And yeah i hate it too but i mean it's a trend big enough that even chads and prettyboys get it, and they still get women.

Also i hate when people have good smiles. Ever since i was a kid i've always had this weird awkward looking autistic smile and i always have hated it. I look super weird when i smile or even have an open mouth smile. IDK why but i'm like cursed to never be able to smile.
even the curly hair these guys get is decent, it seems vivid and their curls are all shaped nicely.

I'm a mutt with curly hair, my hair looks like hay, it's disgusting. Sometimes I feel like even niggers hairmog me, at least they have good density while I not only have shitty hair but I'm also balding.

Last edited: