Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are you religious?

Tilidincel

Tilidincel

No hope, but a tili
-
Caution GrAYcel thread:
I believe in life after death and that we, too, are justly rewarded for all suffering.
Fuck you atheistcels!

Religions are only for depressed suicidal poor people who are not able to cope

Religion is a cope

No. Unless an attractive woman wants me to convert in order for me to fuck her. Then I am a giga catholic/jew/muslim/protestant/buddhist/hindu

there is no compelling evidence to suggest religion is in anyway shape or form reality and most holy books of religion are full of factually wrong information even if god did exist so it makes no sense to believe in god from a rational point of view. Religion is pure and utter cope

there is no compelling evidence to suggest religion is in anyway shape or form reality and most holy books of religion are full of factually wrong information even if god did exist so it makes no sense to believe in god from a rational point of view. Religion is pure and utter cope
ok GrAY.

over

Raichu has less base stats than Jolteon and has a less diverse movepool compared to the latter. Therefore, outside of aesthetical purposes, there is no reason to justify using Raichu over Jolteon in competitive Pokémon

I don't believe in God anymore but I wish he was real because then my life would have meaning.