Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are you really a bad person when you give people what they deserve ?

DestroyedLife

DestroyedLife

Officer
★★★★
For example lets take these school shootings, theyre all justified. People mistreat you over a long time-----> rage-----> going ER to solve the problem and create "chaos" around their familys. Why are people saying your a bad person when yous tand up for yourself and shoot your way through your enemys? Are they jelly or what? It doesnt make any sense, it all comes down to action and reaction. Charles Manson explained this well in his video where hes saying , people mistreatene dhis whole life and they expect to get away with it, he just showed them they will not. Inb4 hes a serial killer and mentally ill, mnaybe he was a little bit crazy, but he had a point on life. Huamn race sucks and these people just stand up for their own, why do they get hate for this ? They did the right thing and anyone who disagrees with this is a stupid ignorant bastard who knows nothing+ is too dumb to analyze a situation properly.

no, u r righteous

and

me didnt even read the text

You're a bad person if you're ugly and a good person if you're attractive.

Who said the school shooters were bad people? I certainly do not say that. They are our most sacred martyrs. They are our only true brothers. Never get serious about what fool normies say about them.
Never.

Exactly.

Everyone is an animal controlled by predetermined neurochemical processes only changed thorugh external input in your brain. So there is no free will and everything just acts according to cosmic laws.

As a reuslt there are neither bad people nor anyone deserves anything.

I pity them all.

Don't fall to much to determinism though. Self fullfilling prohpecy.

Exactly.

Everyone is an animal controlled by predetermined neurochemical processes only changed thorugh external input in your brain. So there is no free will and everything just acts according to cosmic laws.

As a reuslt there are neither bad people nor anyone deserves anything.

I pity them all.

Don't fall to much to determinism though. Self fullfilling prohpecy.

That was a golden answer. What does a intelligent person like you have in the forum? strange huh.

yeah i agree, although i dont support any sort of criminal act ( eg acts like murder in this situation) i can definitely see why these people did what they did. People do have a right to be angry, but the problem is, certain cucky sjw and feminist groups wont even dare to look into why these people do what they do. They just bat it off as "toxic masculinity", "misogny" "entitled male", "Being bullied and insulted earlier in life to an extreme still doesnt matter!!!"

In specific situations it is balance and mostly justified.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back