Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel "Are you really 6'10"?"

joergenson

joergenson

Banned
-
I remember back in 2018 when I wasn't black pilled overhearing a conversation on a public Discord call. There was a girl in the call and then this guy came in and started talking to her. After about saying hi he mentioned that he is 6'10". She said "Are you really 6'10"? "Yeah!" Said the guy. Then they went on a private call. Now that I'm black pilled it makes so much sense.

It’s mostly retard copers on looksmax that say “being manlet is the problem bro, height doesn’t matter after being average”

You should have said you were 6’11” and virtual mog the tallfag

I remember back in 2018 when I wasn't black pilled overhearing a conversation on a public Discord call. There was a girl in the call and then this guy came in and started talking to her. After about saying hi he mentioned that he is 6'10". She said "Are you really 6'10"? "Yeah!" Said the guy. Then they went on a private call. Now that I'm black pilled it makes so much sense.
What a Clown world

Lol no way, I am inclined to believe you are not telling the truth or the random discord tallfag is LARPing about his height, doesnt surprise a stupid foid would just immediately believe someone online though

Lol no way, I am inclined to believe you are not telling the truth or the random discord tallfag is LARPing about his height, doesnt surprise a stupid foid would just immediately believe someone online though
He might've been larping who knows but it worked anyway

He's probably like 6'6 but foids don't notice the difference at that point either way
Yeah i mean if you are 6'5 or something and go online saying you are 6'10 i am sure you could lure in a fair share of superficial foids that way easily low effort

If you use discord to find people as if its instagram or facebook than you are retarded just like everyone there. I only use discord for friends and certain games

If you use discord to find people as if its instagram or facebook than you are retarded just like everyone there. I only use discord for friends and certain games
It was 5 years ago retard

Women are so boring, vapid, and predictable...

As always, both people playing on Beginner difficulty, that's what you get.