Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are you racist?

• Yes

Votes: 15 42.9%
  • No

Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Somewhat

Votes: 10 28.6%

• Total voters
Cayden Zhang

Cayden Zhang

Emperor of all Gigatruericecels-Mogged by Merrick
★★★★★
Do you consider yourself racist?

No I hate everyone equally:feelsaww:

What the hell this should be no 1110%

Everyone is racist. Everyone wants to be white. And it's innate human behaviour to dislike Asian/dark features and worship white features. But not In The sense where I will kill someone for their race.

No.

I'm not gonna dislike somebody just because of their race.

Not every person of every race is the exact same

I ain't in no hurry

I don't consider myself a genuine racist but I say the nigger in public regularly.

Define racist.

Yes. I’m a lot more on edge when a group of black guys walks by then when a group of white guys walks by. The blacks are far more likely to try to beat me up and steal my phone. It’s just common sense to be slightly racist for your own survival.

Do I think badly of strangers because of the way they look or their skin color? Yes. That’s basic human instinct.
Would I go out of my way to harm someone because of it? No, I don’t support genocide or ethnic cleansing.

Anyone who votes yes is getting arrested for hate crimes and serving 20 yr in prison !

Every one is racist.

I don't care what race you are, I just care how racist you are

I don't like people for many reasons, race being one of among many reasons I have.

No I am not, nigger

In a perfect world, I would probably not habour racial prejudice, but I would be lying if I said I didn't.

Then again, if anyone regardless of race is nice to me, then I'm not racist on a personal level. Probably sounds odd, but I don't really think about it too much - whether I am racist or not.

50/50, Depending on if they are peaceful or not, Alot of migrants here just lay
empty boxes and stuff all over the public yards and parking lots.

I say nigger and i can sense when a hooded nigger is stalking me but frankly i am not a racist person. I am able to see the good in all and there are some good black dudes, there really are. The problem we have its just a culture problem where rap and other things have just ruined people to be assholes