Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Are you pro-humanity or anti-humanity?

Which one?

• Total voters
wereq

wereq

Defeated By Fate |Contra Mundi: Enemy of the World
★★★★★
I am obviously totally anti-human. I think our brains are just too crude, irrational, depraved, evil, incompetent, and weak. We are too weak and inadaptable to claim superiority over other species who survive day-in-day-out in the wild just because we have a more advanced brain. Our advanced brain hasn't given us much though. It has made us aware of our shortcomings and wants, but done little to help us overcome our shortcomings and achieve our wants.

I am obviously totally anti-human. I think our brains are just too crude, irrational, depraved, evil, incompetent, and weak. We are too weak and inadaptable to claim superiority over other species who survive day-in-day-out in the wild just because we have a more advanced brain. Our advanced brain hasn't given us much though. It has made us aware of our shortcomings and wants, but done little to help us overcome our shortcomings and achieve our wants.
What you just said didn't make sense at all

I'm anti this society, I believe that god should send a second flood and to make sure that all evil people are wiped off the earth

You said that we shouldn't claim superiority over animals and then said that we're superior to them because of our superior intelligence (brain)

You said that we shouldn't claim superiority over animals and then said that we're superior to them because of our superior intelligence (brain)
We are inferior to animals physically.

I'm a misanthrope. Most people are awful. That becomes very apparent when you're a sub 5 man.

Pro-human in the sense that I still want to salvage humanity by reintegrating it into nature and letting natural selection sort us out.

I despise humanity in its current state.

Who really decides what is crude, irrational, depraved, evil, incompetent, and weak?
Will we use our own subjective standards to deem what is something?
The things you described wont matter as we bend the environment to our whim. We stand alone on top of the pyramid and we have the capacity to seem what is right and wrong although in the animal kingdom, there is no right, only who's left