Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Are you prepared for when SHTF?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24081
  • Start date

Are you prepared for the collapse?

• Yes

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • No

Votes: 12 29.3%
  • Let the world burn

Votes: 22 53.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
D

Deleted member 24081

Self-banned
-
The world is crumbling and it’s important, now more than ever with the pandemic, civil unrest and economic problems, to be prepared for the inevitable collapse.

Are YOU prepared, incel man?

Tbh I would die a horrible death probably in a doomsday scenario but at least the rest of the soyciety is going down with me too.

I’m exited! :feelsPop:

I wish I had a megayacht

No give me like 10 business days please

I’m not at all ready since I’m 16 and dont own a gun. I’d be killed on day one tbh

I want to survive to witness a new world.

I would still be a subhuman though.

No my fat mom sent me to a mental hospital so now I have no gun rights

Most on this site are an episode 1 death, possible midseason finale. No one is making it to season 2.

Most on this site are an episode 1 death, possible midseason finale. No one is making it to season 2.

Most incels are fucked if a collapse happens. They are one of the first people that will be hunted down by mobs.

I think if SHTF eventually, not much will happen to me, i'm damn near invisible.

What would it look like?

There isn't going to be a collapse. People are too loyal to authority.

No one is besides the wealthy psychopaths. I honestly feel pretty apathetic about it all anyway. No laws to follow during pure chaos, which could be in our favor

no, I don't own a gun, can't even board windows

I might be able to handle zombies because I have some clubbing implements

when the world hits bottom we came out and start a revolution!

I don't see anything going down in our lifetimes. Minor protests and they have cops and security ready. You need more than a few BBC lovers to get behind a cause. Drones, military, etc. shutting shit down real quick if it goes over a certain line.

I been smoking for about 3-4 years now (I'm 30). Chances are that if I get covid, it would be like an old person getting covid and not surviving. Fuck it...