Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are you physically strong and healthy?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Biologically speaking, individuals look for mates with strong and healthy genes. And yet we all know that it is not so. In reality, face trumps everything.

It seems to me like this evolutionary notion has been somewhat perverted by society's values and cultural influences.

Is there any of you who can be called a physically healthy and strong specimen? Frame is important in this context, if you're jacked as a result of years of hard work but your frame still looks somewhat weak and inferior to Chad's then the whole point is moot.

No, I feel more and more weak and unhealthy, sick.

technically yes, but I feel sick all the time.

My frame is actually alright, but my eyesight is fucked and I have a difficult time gaining muscle.

yes tbh.

it is my only cope.

I am weaker than my 66 yo dad and I had to have my tonsils removed when I was 3 because the were getting infections all the time. Thank you modern medicine for prolonging a life of pure suffering.

I think I’m above average in strength.

I'm a wristcel handcel I feel like almost all other men are stronger than me and punch harder than me even though I work in a trade

Nope, even after lifting and becoming a bit muscular I get strength mogged by the vast majority of men because of my meager frame, especially since I live in a country full of large nordics.

I'm a wristcel handcel

As healthy and strong as a 30 year old can possibly be. Never had any big injuries, I work out 6 times a week, never get sick etc.

Biologically speaking, individuals look for mates with strong and healthy genes. And yet we all know that it is not so. In reality, face trumps everything.

It seems to me like this evolutionary notion has been somewhat perverted by society's values and cultural influences.

Is there any of you who can be called a physically healthy and strong specimen? Frame is important in this context, if you're jacked as a result of years of hard work but your frame still looks somewhat weak and inferior to Chad's then the whole point is moot.
I'm physically healthy and quite fit because I work out and eat healthy. But I was underweight and malnourished during my teenage years and I think that had a huge impact on me because my frame is really weak and small:feelsrope:

i feel lethargic everyday

My neurotransmitters aren't working properly, must be a chemical imbalance or something that makes me physically weak

No. Im fat and I can barely bench the bar

I have an effiminate faggy body and an ugly face

I hit Gym 5 days a week and eat more healthy and still I'm weak as a man imho ngl.

I'm physically weak but my health is pretty good. Never got seriously sick in my entire life.

Yes i can squat 405 easy and can bench 275.

somewhat poor frame but i've always kept a healthy weight and am now putting on some muscle

nobody gives a shit except for my gymbro

My frame is tiny and I don't even have autism (retard strength), fml.

I’m honestly pretty healthy looking. I’m 6’2” and have a decent natural frame. I looked big before I started lifting because I was raised on a farm. My face is just nasty and I’m poor. Then again most of bama is, I just won’t put my dick inside a 600 pound halfbreed welfare whore. I don’t expect anything attractive but I don’t want to get squished like a pancake either

I could fight guys bigger than me with ease when i still had hair, with the norwood reaper came depression, ldar mentality, smoking habits and so on. I am too weak to fight someone smaller than me at this point. For an incel strength doesn't change the quality of life much, looks do

before zika yes, right now i'm all screwed, trying the gym to recover my strenght

I’m strong for my manlet size but that’s due to years of gymcelling. My doctor, after looking at my blood work, said “you’re boring...get out of here”
Health and strength don’t do much to catch foid attention if you’re an ethnic manlet though

I'm somewhat healthy and decently strong.

No, those chemtrails have done a number on my body.

I hit Gym 5 days a week and eat more healthy and still I'm weak as a man imho ngl.

Did you make some progress in the last couple of weeks? What is your bench press and do you do dead lifts now?

Did you make some progress in the last couple of weeks? What is your bench press and do you do dead lifts now?
As an uninformed bystander, why do people do deadlifts? It seems to me like the gains (back and legs and core) are not really worth it compared to the potential accident/ unavoidable joint/back pain later in life. Aren't there other exercises that give better results but with less risk?

As an uninformed bystander, why do people do deadlifts? It seems to me like the gains (back and legs and core) are not really worth it compared to the potential accident/ unavoidable joint/back pain later in life. Aren't there other exercises that give better results but with less risk?
Yea i dont deadlift either. I grew up playing Football (American Football for EUcels) and we never really deadlifted. always did power cleans, squats and benched. that carried over after HS and i still do those 3 as my main workouts.

guess I'm about average for my phenotype. I can run about 5 kilometers without tiring at 18% bodyfat and have a relatively easy time building muscle. Decent frame, although a wristcel (6.5 inches wrists) and 6'0

Biologically speaking...

Mofo no.

Look it up, this is a common misconception of how evolution works.

The way evolution works is that certain mutations in women tend to have a comparative advantage and those tend to outbreed others. And these mutations are subtle, so a women with a preference for tall men outbreeds a women with a preference for short men (because their offspring are fitter). Same thing for aggression etc.

Evolution is not a concious entity and females dont have a function in their brains telling them "use your mind to determine the best potential mate in terms of his genetic fitness", if it was so wed be getting turned on by people's blood reports.

TL;DR: To say "individuals look for mates with strong and healthy genes" is completely false. Individuals look for mates that appease their preferences (Where these preferences are the product of mutations that survived the course of evolution and outbreeded other preferences).

For example, facial symmetry relates to the way humans deal with certain stress hormones (afaik).

Last edited:
Mofo no.

Look it up, this is a common misconception of how evolution works.

The way evolution works is that certain mutations in women tend to have a comparative advantage and those tend to outbreed others. And these mutations are subtle, so a women with a preference for tall men outbreeds a women with a preference for short men (because their offspring are fitter). Same thing for aggression etc.

Evolution is not a concious entity and females dont have a function in their brains telling them "use your mind to determine the best potential mate in terms of his genetic fitness", if it was so wed be getting turned on by people's blood reports.

TL;DR: To say "individuals look for mates with strong and healthy genes" is completely false. Individuals look for mates that appease their preferences (Where these preferences are the product of mutations that survived the course of evolution and outbreeded other preferences).

For example, facial symmetry relates to the way humans deal with certain stress hormones (afaik).
You are absolutely right. But that's exactly it, strength and apparent healthiness are preferences that are mostly universal in women.

You are absolutely right. But that's exactly it, strength and apparent healthiness are preferences that are mostly universal in women.

Face is a part of that, not much is perverted by societies values as you suggested i think, those lookist preferences are evolutionary too, just in subtler ways (another example, shoulder to waist ratio correlares with cardio vascular health).

Strong yes healthy no
guess I'm about average for my phenotype. I can run about 5 kilometers without tiring at 18% bodyfat and have a relatively easy time building muscle. Decent frame, although a wristcel (6.5 inches wrists) and 6'0
Damn are you me? expect for the running part

My neurotransmitters aren't working properly, must be a chemical imbalance or something that makes me physically weak
:soy::soy::soy::soy:
I’m honestly pretty healthy looking. I’m 6’2” and have a decent natural frame. I looked big before I started lifting because I was raised on a farm. My face is just nasty and I’m poor. Then again most of bama is, I just won’t put my dick inside a 600 pound halfbreed welfare whore. I don’t expect anything attractive but I don’t want to get squished like a pancake either
Never say never boyo.

As an uninformed bystander, why do people do deadlifts?

For me, I want to lift heavily. I want to increase my ability to lift.

It seems to me like the gains (back and legs and core) are not really worth it compared to the potential accident/ unavoidable joint/back pain later in life.

We have to overcome that pain. Focusing the joints is actually good.

Aren't there other exercises that give better results but with less risk?

Like @SuperSaiyanGymcel stated. Bench press and squats are also really good for increasing strength in general, specially squatting, since it realeses a high amount of growth hormones.
I did the hack squat machine a couple of days ago. I did it until my legs gave almost up. It felt really good. Also I do bench press as well, wide grip to focus my joints, it also uses my triceps more. Also power cleans are good for increasing strength as well. Perhaps I have to add this exercise.
nobody gives a shit except for my gymbro

And this is the hard part. While you have to lift brutally, eat good and much, nobody will give a shit, all the gym whores get attention all over the place.

Last edited:
Not at all. Short with skinny arms. Pretty unhealthy too, I have sleep problems and cluster headaches in certain seasons.

Most incels I know are gym-cels or play sports to cope.

A bit more biceps and triceps is visible (Kind of proud tbhngl). But I still only bench press 10 KG on both side of the barbell. It's really hard to hold the balance. I started deadlifts last week with also 10 KG on both side.

A bit more biceps and triceps is visible (Kind of proud tbhngl).

What about your shoulders? Is it more bulky?

But I still only bench press 10 KG on both side of the barbell. It's really hard to hold the balance.

Yes, since one arm is stronger than the other. Just go for a bit more weight and less repetitions. Do you do a wide grip?

I started deadlifts last week with also 10 KG on both side.

Good. How many repetitions? You can just go for more weight and less repetitions in that case as well. I would say at least 60 kg in total should be fine.

I have muscles and tarded gymcel strength tbh

People just go too heavy which is what leads to spinal injuries. If you only deadlift 2 times a week and use proper form there's as much risk as any other lift

i'm healthy and exercise but not that strong because cursed genetics are cursed

Strong specimen means face and height. People with better faces have better health and bone development so they function better. Height as long as you don't have some disorder like klinefelters or marfans determines if you are a strong specimen or not. The longer the bone the more room for muscle growth and mass. It's why all strongman are way above 6ft tall.

All of this is because of height.
joe.jpg

apqZ5GE_700b.jpg

What about your shoulders? Is it more bulky?

Yes, since one arm is stronger than the other. Just go for a bit more weight and less repetitions. Do you do a wide grip?

Good. How many repetitions? You can just go for more weight and less repetitions in that case as well. I would say at least 60 kg in total should be fine.
My shoulders look equal to last year tbh. I don't do too much reps, 10 at highest with 20 KG total. I doubt that my body is ready for 60 KG yet ngl.

Recently I've made a big change to my diet, I reached a point where I had chest pains, probably due to blocked arteries full of fat. I was eating massive amounts of junk food and sweets.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back