Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are you physically disabled

Are you physically disabled?

• Total voters
Richard Coper

Richard Coper

involuntary celibate
★★★★
Some people are ugly, they have a asymmetrical face or no attractive facial features or they are short, but some are actually not ugly or short, they have a disability that leads to ugliness or shortness, for example, there is the "treacher collins syndrome" that deforms the face or Down syndrome that leads to manletism. A man with Down syndrome has an average height of 5ft2, which is a bit less than 160 cm, but they also are allways mentally disabled just as physically, while the people with treacher c. s. are only physically disabled and not mentally, so they are mentally healthy, while people with Down syndrome often aren’t even able to understand that there is something wrong with them, because of their mental disability.

Last edited:
I guess I’m lucky in this respect. I feel bad for these cels, quite literally will never be seen as normal:feelsrope:

An East Asian man once held a door open for me. Given his job and short statute(Shorter than me), I assume he was disabled.

I bowed and thanked him.

treacher collins syndrome

8B1EA777 F5A4 46C0 9D5D DFD4B3F11B38

do you mean a gook?

Yes, a Mongoloid. Another time, an East Asian man asked me for directions. I was unable to help him much, but the exchange was pleasant.

Also, a Japanese man in Starbucks gave me free water. The East Asian woman who counseled me on housing options during my health insurance exam was very respectful.

I have some genetic anomalies related to bone structure, but I dunno If that counts as disabled.

Some people are ugly, they have a asymmetrical face or no attractive facial features or they are short, but some are actually not ugly or short, they have a disability that leads to ugliness or shortness, for example, there is the "treacher collins syndrome" that deforms the face or Down syndrome that leads to manletism. A man with Down syndrome has an average height of 5ft2, which is a bit less than 160 cm, but they also are allways mentally disabled just as physically, while the people with treacher c. s. are only physically disabled and not mentally, so they are mentally healthy, while people with Down syndrome often aren’t even able to understand that there is something wrong with them, because of their mental disability.
are you physically disabled?

Unless manletism counts as a physical disability I am not disabled.

No not really, i used to have a crippling leg pain for more than a year but it passed, probably nerve got damaged because of the cold. Also i had serious back problems, there were days i couldnt get up in the morning, i started stretching and weight lifting, since then its much better.