Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are you or have you ever been in love with a fictional character?

• Thread starter Deleted member 8353
  • Start date
Deleted member 8353

Deleted member 8353

Former Hikikomori, Aimless Pleasure Seeker
-
Do you have a waifu? As in you're preoccupied with thoughts of her, you genuinely care about her, fantasize about living with her and doing things together, thinking of her comforts you in some way, or you desperately wish that she was real. While she could be from an anime, manga/comic book, video game, etc, the one contention I have to make is that she isn't a real human/a character portrayed by a real actress, as that's quite similar to you having a real oneitis and it borders on female worship.

Mine is obvious since she's my avi, Clare.

Hell yeah. All the time man. Waifus are a great cope. As stated many times fictional foids are beautiful, have great personalities, interesting, fun to be around, loyal and like ALL KINDS OF GUYS, unlike real foids.

Only the weebcels of this site will understand this, no one else will and I feel bad for them, they have no idea how great of a cope waifuism is.

Hell yeah. All the time man. Waifus are a great cope. As stated many times fictional foids are beautiful, have great personalities, interesting, fun to be around, loyal and like ALL KINDS OF GUYS, unlike real foids.

Only the weebcels of this site will understand this, no one else will and I feel bad for them, they have no idea how great of a cope waifuism is.
Couldn't say it better. Also Railgun season 3 WHEN?

Yeah it makes me feel surprisingly better, definitely one of the best copes out there.

fictional foids > real foids
I wasn't ever obsessed enough to call any character my waifu, but I had a crush on (season 1&2) Fluttershy. Her personality is a little flat (I'd prefer a more nuanced character nowadays), but she's the manifestation of pure femininity. 3d foids seem to be less human than cartoon characters, because the lives of cartoon characters don't revolve about getting dicked by chad while getting financial support from a betacuck, cartoon characters have actual personalities.

I wasn't ever obsessed enough to call any character my waifu, but I had a crush on (season 1&2) Fluttershy. Her personality is a little flat (I'd prefer a more nuanced character nowadays), but she's the manifestation of pure femininity. 3d foids seem to be less human than cartoon characters, because the lives of cartoon characters don't revolve about getting dicked by chad while getting financial support from a betacuck, cartoon characters have actual personalities.
View attachment 100357
roping looks like an option for you ded srs

what is this place filled with so many woooonders~
View attachment 100359
Most mlpfags aren't self-aware enough to take the blackpill. Granted there are blackpilled people here with very low self awareness mostly due to low IQ and not being NT but you don't seem like one of them. Did you recognise being into ponyshit was a sign of serious dysfunction from the start or was this in your coping incel in denial salad days? Sunken as fuck bro not even shitting on you just ngl.

Not in love but I wanted to fuck a few.

View attachment 100357
Tbh I think most of us manage to get attached to a character due to them fulfilling some emotional need for us, just like other connections. I think my love for Clare likely initially came from my idea of her being capable of protecting me.

I've never had a waifu or been in love. I tried to force myself to have a waifu once but it didn't work.

I've never had a waifu or been in love. I tried to force myself to have a waifu once but it didn't work.
For me it happened accidentally, I became obsessed with her after reading and watching her source material. It's definitely been a positive thing I think.

Most mlpfags aren't self-aware enough to take the blackpill. Granted there are blackpilled people here with very low self awareness mostly due to low IQ and not being NT but you don't seem like one of them. Did you recognise being into ponyshit was a sign of serious dysfunction from the start or was this in your coping incel in denial salad days? Sunken as fuck bro not even shitting on you just ngl.
When I got into ponies, I already knew I wouldn't ever fit in the society, but I still had some hope. I didn't get into ponies for the community (I genuinely enjoyed them as an escapist fantasy), but I've seen it as an opportunity to find my niche of people who would accept me. I think the show escalated my autistic thinking, because I started to believe in the magic of friendship and at some point I even got into pony hypnosis (don't google it unless you want to experience the cringe of your life).
The absolute tipping point was when I've decided to go to a Brony meeting/event. Most of the people were obviously neckbeards, I think there was one weeaboo female. I realised I don't really want to talk to them and if I did, the conversations were super-awkward (and I was the one making them awkward). I spent most of the time walking around while watching memes on my phone and eating some food. It was real-life I wish I was at home meme, but this was my last resort. When you realise you're too autistic for Brony neckbeards, you know it's truly over.

I thought that I could never get a waifu, I watched many shows and played many games but it never happened (I also tried to force it). But then one day it just happened, so maybe you haven't met your waifu yet?

Nah bro, but i would fuck some of em nglll