Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

are you on the limits of your genetics?

Limitcel

Limitcel

None of these elements of reality last's forever
★★
like have you achieved your ideal body and looksmaxx?

No looksmaxxing for me, I was born ugly, developed ugly and will die ugly. No amount of gym will fix me. The only way I can probably look better is with stupid levels of plastic surgery

I dont have the money to get surgery rn

No looksmaxxing for me, I was born ugly, developed ugly and will die ugly. No amount of gym will fix me. The only way I can probably look better is with stupid levels of plastic surgery
how do you know? anyway i feel like its necessary to achieve the limits of our body if we are alive

Is your face deformed? What exactly is ugly about your face? Eyes and jaw matter the most .

No but I want to fix my face and height as soon as possible. Buccal fat removal, jaw implants, shoelifts, nose bridge surgery...

No, I still need to get more muscle and lose more weight.
I also haven't had any surgeries but idk if I will, it's pretty expensive and it can go wrong.

Even if I lost weight, it wouldn't make any difference, my face would still be deformed. No cream, surgery, treatment or ANYTHING could change it. That's how bad it is.

Even if I lost weight, it wouldn't make any difference, my face would still be deformed. No cream, surgery, treatment or ANYTHING could change it. That's how bad it is.
im ugly asf too but im kinda tall 6"2
im just really slim, like anorexic
im kinda want to get more muscle mass (and im maxxing it) but is kinda hard ng, my genes for bulking is horrible

No, I am overweight. But I also have troubles building muscle mass.

how do you know? anyway i feel like its necessary to achieve the limits of our body if we are alive
How do I know? People avoiding me in middle school and hs cause I was ugly is how I know.

How do I know? People avoiding me in middle school and hs cause I was ugly is how I know.
i know but like how you know how much better you can get of try achieving the limits of your body? even if no pussies

Yes. I am gymmaxxed to the limit and lean

Is your face deformed? What exactly is ugly about your face? Eyes and jaw matter the most .
Shit eye area, shit eye color, shit eyebrows, bad eyelashes, crooked nose, terrible hairline, overbite, terrible jaw line, acne, big ears

i know but like how you know how much better you can get of try achieving the limits of your body? even if no pussies
What's the point of improving if you don't get a gf?

like have you achieved your ideal body and looksmaxx?
No
And I probably wont because I dont have enough motivation to put in the time to max out everything because its too much effort for pretty much nothing

I am unfortunately but doesn't change that fact I am still an incel

im ugly asf too but im kinda tall 6"2
thats where your motivation is coming from :feelskek:

I swear all of the motivated users I see on this site are either tall or a fakecel or both

I'm close and I've been there before, noticed zero difference in how people treated me though. Only hope would be a series of expensive surgeries which don't count as being genetic obviously.