Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Are you objectively ugly or just subhuman with dealbreaker feature/manlet/dicklet/autistic or are you the whole package

I`m ugly Autistic and have multiple mental disorders

-Face = 5.6 (wheatwaffles face rating)
-Height = 5´9 barefoot

-OCD
-Extremely introverted and socially inept
-Mentally brainwashed by the black pill and MGTOW video´s

Ugly and curry and autistic, it’s over

Ugly and short.

Whole package baby it’s over

Subhuman with deal breakers, mainly mental.
Looks wise, I guess I'm average including height but as we all know, anything below 6 foot, including me at 5'10, is short.
My mental health is my main deal breaker. I'm a diagnosed autistic, the sperg lite kind. I don't mumble to myself or do any of the hardcore sperg or autist shit in public or really even in private. I'm socially awkward as shit though, more socially awkward than some spergs I knew but foids pick up on that shit.

Normie-tier face, but it's not masculine I look kinda androgynous. 5'4 is what kills me.

I'm a turbomanlet

-Face = 5.6 (wheatwaffles face rating)
-Height = 5´9 barefoot

-OCD
-Extremely introverted and socially inept
-Mentally brainwashed by the black pill and MGTOW video´s
fakecel

Both, Short and I’ve been rated a 3 by Face and LMS.

Objectively ugly.

Autistic, and 1.5/10 in looks

autistic, look indian, 3.5/10 no redeeming feature, 175cm tall ( probably 172 really ).

Are his ratings any good? Kinda tempted to get a rating from him but I feel like I'm paying money to basically be told I'm sub 5.
His ratings are better than the NeroAngelo Guy

Autistic, working minimum wage, shitty facial features, no friends etc etc my whole package is dogshit

I am basically "Mr Sam Entertainment" (5ft and curry) except I have a better face and am fatter.