Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are you nostalgic for the early 2000s?

rot3000

rot3000

Banned
-
I'm a 2001cel but for some reason I keep imagining myself in the early 2000s at my current age (23). I know i'm being a le wronggenerationfag right now, but I really do think good times ended in 2012. It's all been so fucking soulless since.

View: https://youtu.be/Ns7T1xI4-V4?t=1471

Yes.

Zero internet censorship or nearly so.

Plus I had better health and my old man was still alive.

ye mee too bruv i was in nam with my buddy @Morphine . ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁ back in 66 me stepgrandkids was born in ealry 2000s

I grew up with early 2000s culture & entertainment so yes. The late 2000s-early 2010s feel more nostalgic though.

I lived with my parents, so no, but at least I had hope and could enjoy my vidya without any intrusive thoughts about the meaningless of my life.

yes. although i was too young to experience it i still feel nostalgic for it

I hate how I reached the age where i'm older than most people on these forums except for the 40+ permavirgins.
I first joined this forum when I was 17.
i joined when i was 17 too. if you joined at 17 and 23 now that is 6 years on incels.is :cryfeels:

my childhood will always be the peak of my life, back then it was so easy to make friends and have a great life, you didn't have to worry about stupid shit and your future and all that nonsense

my childhood will always be the peak of my life, back then it was so easy to make friends and have a great life, you didn't have to worry about stupid shit and your future and all that nonsense
what age did things start to become bad for you

also, soysciety wasn't as degenerate and depraved as it is today, back then the internet wasn't filled with normfags and bots and you actually had freedom of speech and what shit to say on the internet without consequences and there was actual content on youtube and good video games being made

13 or so. I feel like the last really good time of my life was the first half of 2013. Everything went to shit in the second half of 2013 and 2014 was one of my worst years.

13 or so. I feel like the last really good time of my life was the first half of 2013. Everything went to shit in the second half of 2013 and 2014 was one of my worst years.
my life was ruined at 10 years old i lost all my friends and had something very bad happen to me which caused me to be put in therapy and eventually i ended up in a mental facility for 3 years. i havent had any friends since then.

hard to remember, i think when i started attending school, there were so many obnoxious personalities i have ever met that even a bodyguard there that i was friends with was like "i wish i could turn the lights out and swing my bat randomly in the class" :lul:

hard to remember, i think when i started attending school, there were so many obnoxious personalities i have ever met that even a bodyguard there that i was friends with was like "i wish i could turn the lights out and swing my bat randomly in the class" :lul:
I HATE SCHOOL. school is literally the worst place for an incel.

my life was ruined at 10 years old i lost all my friends and had something very bad happen to me which caused me to be put in therapy and eventually i ended up in a mental facility for 3 years. i havent had any friends since then.
sorry to hear that, brocel. Do you think therapy was any help? I've been considering getting on jewmeds for a few years now.

yea and it gets progressively worse, what's even brutal is that your parents are so low iq they can't figure out school is actually harmful for your mental health and brain capacity, i mean the purpose of school is to turn you into a sheeple worker devoid of human thinking and individuality, just look into the history of school and what purpose it was made for

also if i think about it, my mind used to feel much more lightier and it was more easy to think than i can today, that is due to years of trauma (12 years) and brain rot 8 hour classes per day, i think i could have had potential as a mentalcel if the jewish system didn't take that away from me (they seem to have made a great job at it)

yea and it gets progressively worse, what's even brutal is that your parents are so low iq they can't figure out school is actually harmful for your mental health and brain capacity, i mean the purpose of school is to turn you into a sheeple worker devoid of human thinking and individuality, just look into the history of school and what purpose it was made for
also if i think about it, my mind used to feel much more lightier and it was more easy to think than i can today, that is due to years of trauma (12 years) and brain rot 8 hour classes per day, i think i could have had potential as a mentalcel if the jewish system didn't take that away from me (they seem to have made a great job at it)
ill rememebr this! i always new school was evil. i hate it so much.

that is brutal brocel. im sorry you had to suffer like that.

sorry to hear that, brocel. Do you think therapy was any help? I've been considering getting on jewmeds for a few years now.
ive been in therapy for years and i dont like it but maybe its because im forced to go. please dont take medication. it destroyed my brain.

@SandNiggerKANG made a really good thread about it. if i find it i will send it to you!

@SandNiggerKANG made a really good thread about it. if i find it i will send it to you!
Oh yeah that lol I’m glad you liked it tbh. There’s a whole lot more information and it’s very shocking info I’ll plan to make part 2 and will @ you

Oh yeah that lol I’m glad you liked it tbh. There’s a whole lot more information and it’s very shocking info I’ll plan to make part 2 and will @ you
you are one of the users who makes the best threads

you are one of the users who makes the best threads
That means a lot brocel I appreciate it thank you :feelsYall: currently working on pt. 2 but not motivated and still info gathering with sources. WILL BE A BANGER :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsLightsaber:

Yeah music was good and there was no social media or constant woke crap.

Yes for the emo myspace older brother aesthetiv

Zoomers and gen alpha will be nostalgic for skibidi toilet in the same manner