Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are you nocturnal?

Nothingness

Nothingness

The Knight Of The Swords
-
Does anybody leave their homes at night in order to avoid unfavorable glances ?
I personaly noticed that i do feel better when i avoid people in such drastic way.
If you dont look in a mirror,
If you avoid people life gets bearable.

Vampires out! RREEEEEEEE

If i leave my house at night i will get fucked up

Keep knife with you as i do.
If i get caught with a knife here i will do jail time no matter what. You are not allowed to keep one on u

i used to be but fixed my sleep schedule recently

i used to be but fixed my sleep schedule recently
Insomnia has its advantages. You can walk through empty street alone without unwanted witneses. Night is earthly heaven for ugly ones.

He was a massive fakecel but at the same time a decent poster so I’m conflicted
He's good looking but he might have some mental problems that I’m not aware of. He was a high IQ poster though. Always enjoyed his threads.

He's good looking but he might have some mental problems that I’m not aware of. He was a high IQ poster though. Always enjoyed his threads.
Ngl he made some high quality threads

Nobody makes a chelsea smile anymore?
BewitchedSociableFowl-size_restricted.gif

I can't maintain sleeping like a normalfag(10pm to 6am) for long, i'm made to wake up at least at noon.

It’s a great cope while it lasts

However, hangovers make me unbelievably depressed.
That is why i stoped to drink. Alchohole makes things worse.

/nightwalk/
/nightdrive/
/nocturnal/

Yes man, I'm nocturnal, and I suck foids blood after dusk.

Does anybody leave their homes at night in order to avoid unfavorable glances ?
I live in a third world country. If I leave my house in night,I could be murder.

The funny thing is that I live in the most safe country of latin america :lul::lul::lul:
Too dangerous in Brazil.
Bolsonaro will fix everything :feelsokman:

If i get caught with a knife here i will do jail time no matter what. You are not allowed to keep one on u
I live in a country with cucked laws developed on the UK laws. Just like UK knives and anything resembling a weapon is banned from carrying. Well on my city the paki Somalian refugees just Machetemaxx and dont give a damn about these stupid laws. Hell they even build guns and import 80% lower receivers.

Definitely cucked