Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Are you NEET or wagecuck?

Are you NEET or wagecuck?

• I'm NEET.

Votes: 16 48.5%
  • I'm a wagecuck.

Votes: 17 51.5%

• Total voters
I was born as a NEET and will die as a NEET

I was born as a NEET and will die as a NEET
Based. Unfortunately my parents are go-getter boomers who won't let me even though we're semi-wealthy :feelsrope:

I'm a proud NEET. But unfortunately, it can't last forever in my case.

I'm a NEET, and will always be. :feelsaww:

Full time Neet since i quit school

Neeting until October

Something in between. I started my first real job recently. I want to gain money.

Something in between. I started my first real job recently. I want to gain money.
Brutal. I wagecucked for a while until I quit last week. It was the most miserable time of my life, but I do have quite a fat wallet now :feelsokman:

Im a wagey with a pretty chill govcuck HR meme job, at least on paper. Still a pain in the ass though dealing with femoids and boomers and their made up bullshit problems. Pay aside, I preferred working part-time at a department store doing manual labor shit. My autistic ass found that fun enough, stocking shelves, organizing shit, unloading trucks, not having to talk to too many people. But of course that was minimum wage and no benefits. Now I write emails LARPing like a give a fuck about America and the gubberment and try to help retards navigate bureaucracy. I graduated college recently so now it's really starting to settle in that ascension is hopeless and Im staring down decades of wageslavery and empty existen-ce.

Not like I really need the money either, I'm an only child and my parents are well off. it's literally just the health insurance and paying for the drugs I need to sustain a life I don't enjoy. Fuck this country. One of these days im going to get too burnt out and just NEET, or go straight to killing myself.

I lost my job by the end of the year because it was a small company and the owner died and his sons just wanted the money and fired like half the people. Now it's been 6 months since I'm neetmaxxing. Luckly I have some money in the bank so I don't need to worry for some time and can pay the bills.

Unfortunately being neet forever is not an option for me

Always wagecucked :fuk: