Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are you more miserable pre-blackpill or post-blackpill?

• Thread starter Deleted member 19457
  • Start date

More miserable

• Bluepilled days

• Blackpilled now

• Equally miserable

Results are only viewable after voting.
Deleted member 19457

Deleted member 19457

IT full of fags
-
Are you more miserable while you were bluepilled, or after swallowing the blackpill?

pre-blackpill when I thought it was mostly my fault

Pre and post. The past and the future.

I'm more misserable now, but the time I started posting on incels was also the time I started uni and stopped having friends so it's not related to the blackpill

I took the blackpill really early on, like around 13, but life sucked since I was 6, so it was pretty much equal as far as I can tell.

Honestly my mental state has been clearing up a lot the past few months

I dont even think I'm that blackpilled, I'd say I'm more whitepilled because I just don't give a fuck about society anymore

Before it was awful. Didnt know anything but now i am blackpilled and know about looks and try to get surgeries instead of trying how to improve my personality

Bluepilled days were better. 100% without a doubt.

Hell, in my bluepilled days I was at least TEXTING the occasional girl in high school.

I even had my hand holding virginity taken in middle school.

Plus I've been slave waging my entire blackpilled life.

I used to be miserable but now not so much. I don't think it has much to do with the black/blue/whatever pill, it's just that I got used to my situation so it's become the new baseline.

Post, but due to factors unrelated to the blackpill. I mean, it still sucks that I don't get to have sex, but I almost fucked up the basis of my subsistence, and that's more important to me.

pre since i can rest in peace knowing i dont have to try anymore

Blackpill as a means of self-anestization, are you acquainted with that?

Now. Since I learned about the teenlovepill, it has never been the same.

I'm more misserable now, but the time I started posting on incels was also the time I started uni and stopped having friends so it's not related to the blackpill
Yea because quitting uni and not having friends is totally not related to the blackpill ... jfl at that cope

Also, definitely post blackpill. Before I atleast could cope. Now I can’t even cope. My sanity is slowly slipping away as I collect More money to start my life in Asia. If I can fucking make it without losing my fucking mind

Pre blackpill i was a scared intimidated child post blackpill i am strong and aware of the truth

Yea because quitting uni and not having friends is totally not related to the blackpill ... jfl at that cope
I didnt quit uni I started it. And I didnt stop having friends because I discovered the blackpill, I stopped having friends because I didnt know anyone there and making friends at uni is much harder than in school when you are 4

I’m more miserable now in the short-term, but had I not taken the blackpill I’d continue to put myself in hopeless situations whilst wasting time with going to the gym, excessive grooming, trying to keep up with pop culture, learning PUA, and various other nonesense

Post blackpill, cause at least I had hope before

Third option!

I get nothing out of blackpill, zero validation, but at least I know how fucked I'm!

I didnt quit uni I started it. And I didnt stop having friends because I discovered the blackpill, I stopped having friends because I didnt know anyone there and making friends at uni is much harder than in school when you are 4
COpe. It’s only hard to make friends because you’re ugly, nothing to do with age.

Being bluepilled was pretty nice while it lasted.

seeing the black pill on a daily basis is a terrifying. But i feel like i'm more protected in the future. Being aware of the foids nature is valuable.

Feel like I coped better before being ignorant.

I'm much more angry. Don't internalize as much shame now and realize its not muh personality that's caused me so much pain. Now everything seems passe and I'm pretty numb to it all.

My age makes me more and more measurable.

About the same tbh. I kicked myself too much before. Now I feel somewhat despondent but undoubtedly more at peace.

I'm more miserable, but life is worse in general than it was back then

Pre blackpill i always thought my problem only happend to an unlucky few but after i realized foids only truly want a small portion of the male population so that makes me feel better in that regard