Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are you mentally sane?

What are you struggling with

• Anx/dep combo

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Anx/dep combo with BDD

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Anx/dep combo with fear and ptsd

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Everything in the book

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Yes, I am ok in the head

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • No, I havent been happy in years

Votes: 14 53.8%

• Total voters
Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Based Goyim!
★★★★★
Fear, panic? MDD? BDD? Whats bothering you?

idk if I am sane or not tbh.

I'm as sane as my avi is blue

Haven't been truly happy since I was like 11 years old.

I'm as sane as my avi is blue
Angry Kenneth Copeland GIF by Squirrel Monkey
GIF by Steve Harvey TV

I consider myself insane.

I don't have it all upstairs but who TF cares

ASPD, ADHD, depression, paranoia

my sanity has increased after becoming a hardcore gamer

I think I'm sane but mentally retarded, though I don't think I've ever been happy in my life.

I have ASD, MDD and PTSD from childhood trauma. My parents fought violently each night and harmed each other.

PTSD:

ASD:

I have anxiety and have had it since childhood. I might be depressed but I never got that diagnosed

No gf and no love make a man lose his mind

@OutcompetedByRoomba @idgaf @CantEscapeYourFate @blackpillednigga @Simba @CopeHarderNow hes giga abused dog
over for him. also the fact that this is one of the rare replies where hes coherent

over for him. also the fact that this is one of the rare replies where hes coherent
@PLA1092 JFL I wonder if you actually read some of intellau’s stories it pretty much explains all his behaviors. he’s just very inconsistent when he tells it JFL

Yes...I somewhat understand your pain. The observation I made in mid adolescence was that STEM is prevalent among Curry immigrants.

My older cousin has a Sociology degree, Pre-Law. His older brother has a Marketing/Business degree. Their younger sister is studying a Paralegal degree. Their youngest sister has several school excellence certificates.

I have a brain lesion, resulting in Dyscalculia and NLD. When I was a young child, I also received academic excellence certificates. However, Mother chose to home-school me due to my ASD symptoms and domestic violence experiences. I ended up spending my time reading dictionaries, medical books, digital encyclopedias and searching for medical information online since Mother was often too busy violently arguing with her husband to help me.

View attachment 598241

View attachment 598242

^ With little formal education ^

However, I cannot drive and struggle with social cues.

@PLA1092 JFL I wonder if you actually read some of intellau’s stories it pretty much explains all his behaviors. he’s just very inconsistent when he tells it JFL
Did he ever take a stance on what causes him to be this erratic?

Brain lesions sounds possible, quick google search informs they can cause Agraphia (inability to write) and Aphasia (Trouble understanding words). But without any experience it's hard to judge if that really fits for him.

And the way he sometimes seemingly decides to answer in clear text also makes his way of (not) communicating feel more like a voluntary choice.

While i have been able to be in control most of the time, sometimes i just realize just how insane i can be. I often find myself going outside alone or getting in the car with the excuse to drive somewhere just to have a conversation with myself. I talk to myself frequently and while that is not that bad i still dont like how i can't express my feelings to anyone. I have also been enjoying gore and other gross things i would have never done five years ago. As time goes on i have no doubt i will lose a lot of the restrains that keep me in check

IDK what the fuck a BDD is but i'm sane as fuck nigga i'm the sanest nigga alive gawd muthafuckin damn