Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Are you mentally ill?

Are you mentally ill?

• Yes.

• No.

• Maybe.

• I don’t know.

• I suspect that I’m mentally ill.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Simba

Simba

Why me?
★★★★★
I’m mentally ill and I feel like a loser because of it.

by society standards, yes

No, and if I am it's because of normies

yeah social phobia with agoraphobia, depression, anhedonia from depression, OCD (i need to wash my hands 3-5x times before i eat something)

yeah social phobia with agoraphobia, depression, anhedonia from depression, OCD (i need to wash my hands 3-5x times before i eat something)
That just sounds like good manners to me your grandma will appreciate you

That just sounds like good manners to me your grandma will appreciate you
She is dead like vast majority of my family. This happens when you get born when your stupid mother is 40+ years old. I also think i'm autistic but it's a given with such faulty eggs.

wow... cool? are you uhh... showing off?

She is dead like vast majority of my family. This happens when you get born when your stupid mother is 40+ years old. I also think i'm autistic but it's a given with such faulty eggs.
Damn, any foid over 30 should be forced to abort, I grew up with a guy in same position, basically guaranteed autism and a host of other problems, his older brother was mentally handicapped, both good looking and would be chad if she had opened her legs 20 years earlier.

Last edited:
i suspect that i am

Damn, any foid over 30 should be forced to abort, I grew up with a guy in same position, basically guaranteed autism and a host of other problems, his older brother was mentally handicapped, both good looking and would be chad if she had opened her legs 20 years earlier.
While i'm both mentally ill and ugly. Such fate in rng roll. Dads sperm cell should die before reaching the drying egg.

I see every other person as mentally ill, I guess that makes me mentally ill :feelswhat:

No but my gaming has been fucked over more than the average man

Yes, severely.

Avoidant Personality Disorder plus maybe Autism.

I've already gone over my physical issues in other topics.

I was supposed to make the votes public but too late now.

I have diagnosis of bipolar disorder. I don't personally believe in it since I haven't seen any manic episodes in years.

I think the diagnosis was on point at some parts of my life since I've definitely had delusions of grandeur in the past and paranoid thoughts. Hallucinations like hearing voices. Like believing that someone tried to poison my food. Or that I'm the reincarnation of Christ. My dad had bipolar diagnosis, so the doctor gave me too the dx. Haven't touched the meds in over 5 years either.

Haven't had anything like that happen in years though. It makes me think that disorders like bipolar are not necessarily permanent in nature.

I think I have multiple personality disorder.