Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are you low t?

Window

Window

Schizo Neet
★★★
And if so, why haven't you gone on t yet?

Low enough T is an advantage. If society disowns you, you are perfectly good to become impotent and disown them back.

I had 1169 when I was 16 (1100 is the max), I probably have like 200 now :fuk:

Not on T because I don't want to be the hypochondriac retard paying 1000$ for an endocrinologist to tell me I'm fine.

Last edited:
No.
I think going on TRT for someone who has low testosterone would not be a wise choice, mostly because unless the "therapy" is heavily regulated, there is room for a lot of mistakes that can lead to unchangeable consequences.

Eczema has destroyed my t levels

Not me but @Pixycel @Broly @incelerated are

i'm kinda hairy and always kind of tired. So maybe a little low or average i'd guess.

My father is, my mother isn't.
Your dad being a race mixer probably ruined it for you, I have never met a mutt that was well adjusted mang, it was over before it began :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: . You probably inhereted all the ugly sandcel traits and none of the masculine genes to make up for it

Because high T is useless for incels. The only thing it will do is make you bald earlier and give you less impulse control. My dad still has a perfect hairline so I’m not losing hair any time soon, I don’t want to ruin one of my only good qualities.

Not me but @Pixycel @Broly @incelerated are
You seem to have accidentally tagged me when you should have tagged @WØLF Ded srs

Likely. I'm half sandnigger (and the one specific group of them that is known to be high T and hairy af) and yet I can't even grow a beard at 20 years of age.

Other people of my race look like this:
View attachment 696850View attachment 696849
I literally belong to the same race as Zyzz and I'm a fucking beta jfl
u better off without beard, beard makes u look old and girls dont like it

never been tested , but it's likely. Cannot grow a beard at almost 22 and i have low body hair in general

Because high T is useless for incels. The only thing it will do is make you bald earlier and give you less impulse control. My dad still has a perfect hairline so I’m not losing hair any time soon, I don’t want to ruin one of my only good qualities.
I will personally shave your head. [Made in inceldia] will make the universe I see fit. This is what heaven is

I have high testosterone despite neet lifestyle

it causes acne and extreme hairyness :feelsree:

my voice is high, I prolly have a gyno and my sex drive is low so I'm likely low t