Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Are you low or high trust face

Low or high trust

• Low trust

Votes: 13 65.0%
  • High trust

Votes: 7 35.0%

• Total voters
I

_incelinside

☆☆☆☆☆
★★★★★
I reckon I'm low trust. I never really got fucked with

Extremely low trust. I actually been told I look like a school shooter and a serial killer.

High trust I think. I've had people, even girls, leave their stuff (valuables too) for me to watch over while they're gone. I don't steal shit so I guess they guessed correctly.

O think this could be subjective, but I agree that unattractive people tend to be trusted less or men just in general

High trust I think. I've had people, even girls, leave their stuff (valuables too) for me to watch over while they're gone. I don't steal shit so I guess they guessed correctly.
Same. I actually surprise this happen to you. That is usually a signal when women do that

Low trusy af. People tell me that i look evil and dangerous and creepy.

I get told I look creepy

WmV5sdQ.jpg

Low trust. Asian women and some white women are scared of me. Just the typical life of an OGRE. Too walk outside and have women get freaked out by your face and look scared or disgusted.

Last edited:
Same. I actually surprise this happen to you. That is usually a signal when women do that
It can be a signal. Lol one time i had a girl leave me her phone on my desk and asked me to take care of it. Other times i feel they're just taking advantage of my betaness.

More high trust than low trust.

Low trust, no one fucks with me and i look angry a lot of the times i'm pissed off.

It can be a signal. Lol one time i had a girl leave me her phone on my desk and asked me to take care of it. Other times i feel they're just taking advantage of my betaness.
Hmm, How old are you? I seriously think these are signals bro.

High trust considering people ask me for directions. Always men though.

Whats the difference between lowtrust and ugly?

It varies with people from different countries. I've been told i look high trust by Italians, Spanish, Germans, Irish, Indians. And i've been told i look low trust by English, Russians, Americans.

literally everyone has told me i look like the next school shooter/serial rapist lol.

Low trust according to most people