Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are you looksmaxxed?

W

WhyMe??

Banned
-
Not plastic surgery wise but hair, skin, clothes, grooming wise

Imo you can’t call yourself incel until you don’t have messy hair or bad skin or a middle school dressing sense

I am looksmaxxed af and still a mega incel due to my facial features

Not anymore but I used to be.

Lost motivation after a while tbh.

Yes. Everything except surgeries. I have a muscled (gymcelled) body, nice clothes etc, but it's not helping when you 5'6.

Not quite yet

The only thing left are chewing until my mandible falls off and taking K2

I tried looksmaxxing by losing 20 pounds and going to the gym

Still got rated a 3-3.5

I wear dress shirts every day. I also gel my hair and take showers every morning but that's about it. I had a rhinoplasty and will continue to do surgeries but I used to looksmax to the extreme where I spent thousands on my looks and it didn't do shit for me.

no, but I got a haircut and new jeans today

The only useful looksmaxxing for us is surgery. The gym didn't do shit for me

No. I think i will looksmax when i earn enough money.

Everything I can non-surgically change, yes. I wear button downs or a polo nearly every day. Neatly pressed, always clean. And either nice jeans or slacks. I keep my hair clean, combed, and cut to look sharp. I go to the gym at least 5 times a week. I brush and floss 4 times a day. I've tried both being clean shaven and having a well groomed beard and sometimes alternate between the two. I even keep my nails cut and clean which is something almost no Chad could say.

I go further, I use nice, expensive cologne and aftershave. I shower every day, sometimes twice on gym days. I condition my hair to make it soft and shiny. I've trained myself to have great posture. Nothing. Nothing is good enough for them

I don't think I'm sub 12% bf. I need to be able to see abs.

Nope I can´t I have a back injury so I can never workout again and a throat problem so I hardly can´t eat so I am small as fuck, and I have psoriasis on my leg what a turn on uhm.

Kind of but not really its a hustle to keep it up at that level of commitment for long

Yes. I dress nice and sHoWEr, trim my beard and such especially if there is gonna be foids where im going

Jfl at being "looksmaxxed" without plastic surgery.

For people like us, the only real form of looksmaxxing is changing facial features via plastic surgery. Everything else is cope.

I am looksmaxxed to the top if you exclude surgery. Balding and manletism still kills me.

I used to be but I gave up about 2 years ago when I realised that nothing would change my DNA

Motivation has been rock bottom since then. I go to work and come home, on repeat.

Planning on doing it again this summer though, will be my final time.

just about everything you can fix at a doctor/dentist and through diet and grooming. it should be enough but not in this century. i'm going to try getting some muscle around my shoulders to make my frame less bad and work on my fashion sense next

Only slightly. I wear lifts and have a beard to cover my lower third. I need a hair transplant, thick neck, some muscles, and some zygo/brow fillers.

Right now, just about. My beard is neat and trimmed, hair looks decent, and my clothes are always clean and well ironed.

Yes. Everything except surgeries. I have a muscled (gymcelled) body, nice clothes etc, but it's not helping when you 5'6.
It's over for manlets, like myself. :cryfeels:

Yes, I did everything except surgeries and I'm still incel.

In the next few months, I will start with surgeries.