Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are you jealous of Chad ?

Are you jealous of Chad

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
I’m starting to not envy Chad anymore because we all die one day it won’t matter in 200 years a skeleton is a skeleton doesn’t matter if the skeleton was a Chad or Incel the unit sees no difference

Hows high af?

Chad kinda based. I'm jealous of normies who have sex.

Used to feel jealous but now that my sex drive is gone I don't really care anymore.

I'm not jealous of Chad, I'm pissed at women for being so pathetic.

I'm more jealous of normies and incel looking guys who get sex than chad,
don't know why

No, I am just pissed at chances and my ignorance; a few DNA changes, and I could have been chad; or, I could have been a chad if I started to looksmaxx before puberty or in early puberty, assuming I was blackpill.

Yes, and we need to redistribute the resources (foids)

I’m starting to not envy Chad anymore because we all die one day it won’t matter in 200 years a skeleton is a skeleton doesn’t matter if the skeleton was a Chad or Incel the unit sees no difference
Then why don’t you kill yourself if nothing matters?

Seriously, this “we all die someday”- babble is so often used to justify all kinds of bullshit.

I want to have what Chad has and I want to enjoy it right now. And every moment I don’t have it sucks.

Don’t pretend to be some super enlightened alien removed from the human condition.

I’m jealous of even nomries

Chads are gods walking on earth