Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are you incel tier or genetic trash

which

• Incel

Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Genetic trash

Votes: 29 64.4%

• Total voters
RoastieBeef

RoastieBeef

Mythic

curry+white country = genetic thrash

Genetic trash are still incels.
Also, many people in the pics are just fatcels

I'm between 3/10 and 4/10 I think, but I don't think this makes me genetic trash since there are many more genes than the ones responsibole for my ugly facial traits.

All those guys in the incel category mog me.

Genetic trash.

That said one major flaw of this site is people taking what they think is a good looking guy and automatically assuming he’s a Chad.

That’s a wrong assumption no matter how aesthetic the guys jaw or muscular his build.

The reason being?

Only a guy who provably gets pussy regularly and has women always swarming all around him is factually and undoubtably a Chad.

Plenty of guys like ER or better looking are out there but fail at being authentic Chads due to mentalceldom.

Incel but have many genetic trash qualities (most of them) :feelsbadman:

I'm a manlet mongrel.

I'm a mix of incel and genetic trash
mostly genetic trash though

I'd say I'm Normie or Normie-ish in looks, I'm average height.

im somewhere in between

Even the genetic trash mog me, expecially szanza i woulndt say he is a genetic trash.

the chads and slayers all look ugly to my eyes
the "normies" are better looking imo

incel with a few genetic trash traits

Inkwell tier because I have some redeeming features just not enough though.

I’m chad fuck all you ugly faggots

Good morning. I am an Incel.

Genetic trash face and complexion.

Congrats I’ve just found another reason to kill myself. Just when I thought life was already bad for me, apparently I’m also getting mogged by other incels. Wtf man

Sadly i genetic trash :cryfeels:

Genetic trash, subhuman, -2/10 abomination.

I dunno. Incel maybe but chose trash because the incels in those pics mog me to death. Don't have low IQ, autism, or genuine deformities but damn I'm ugly if those dudes are incel

I'd say am perceived as genetic trash.

I've seen this pic many times, the "incels" are low tier normies at worst :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

The guy in the middle of the "incel" section could easily JBWmax especially in WMAF-rampant areas such as California @starcrapoo

Genetic trash. And why are you asking?