Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are you incel (as an ethnic) if you are liked by other racez except your own?

MACHETE

MACHETE

The highest -cel on the .is
-
Do you think itz possible to be ethnic and be disliked by your own race but be able to attract other racez far from your homeplace?

Discuzz

Maybe for whites in Canada or Australia where there are a lot of asian girls. I wish i lived somewhere where there are a lot of girls of my race.

It’s called a fetish jfl and it isn’t common. Rule of thumb an ethnic male has to be exceptionally attractive to have a higher SMV than a white normie. :feelsUgh:

It’s called a fetish jfl and it isn’t common. Rule of thumb an ethnic male has to be exceptionally attractive to have a higher SMV than a white normie. :feelsUgh:
:feelsbadman:
It's so over for us ethnics :feelsrope:

what if i find a way to exploit euro girlz with fetish for latinoz ?

my own race despizes me :feelshaha:

I don’t think, that’s possible. If you are handsome, everyone likes you and if you are ugly, no one likes you.

If you can pussy, your'e not incel. Period.