Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Are you in your final ten years of life?

BornToLose

BornToLose

Oops!... I lost again
★★★★★
I think I'm in my final five years.

Highly possible

nah, final 20

who knows
i might be in my final 5 or my final 40. everyone can even die tomorow, no one really knows what could happen in this world

I am dead inside anyway.

Yeah probably final 5 or something :feelsrope::feelscry:

I might very well be but I’m fighting for another major chance at life.

Long ago I realized as an incel my life would largely be shitty and depressing but it didn’t completely have to be so.

Knowing that we all have to die some day one of my greatest desires was to go out peacefully when my time comes.

Ironically for that dream to become reality I have to take better care of my health which I now once again am finally doing again.

how would i know

Probably, the average life expectancy for an autist is mid thirties so another 5 years or so and I can understand why many rope after a while.

I might be in my final week

I'm in the final five years of life before I hit 30 and it is truly over.

Final 5 = 85% chance
Final 10 = 98% chance

Probably, the average life expectancy for an autist is mid thirties so another 5 years or so and I can understand why many rope after a while.
For real?! I might not even get more 5 years then. Only thing keeping me going is spite.

C FvYxD1 WYAE4TRr

I’ll cope until my health declines to the point of where I’m either in constant pain or can’t do every day tasks so however long that takes

who knows
i might be in my final 5 or my final 40. everyone can even die tomorow, no one really knows what could happen in this world
Especially in one where short guys are made fun of constantly all because their spines aren't long enough. So whatever else happens really shouldn't be that surprising. If this dimension really is made by someone I just have two words of really epic criticism for you. FUCK YOU.

Currently I think I will rope around 30 so yes, but could change my mind and pussy out who knows

Theres no reason for an incel to live past 30

Not commiting suicide early in life ( 15-23 y.o. ) is one of my biggest regrets.

That's not the first time I've heard this from someone.
I think it would be easier for everyone to cope. When you're young, you barely started living and your relatives aren't so emotionally invested in you compared to your 30s.

I might very well be but I’m fighting for another major chance at life.

Long ago I realized as an incel my life would largely be shitty and depressing but it didn’t completely have to be so.

Knowing that we all have to die some day one of my greatest desires was to go out peacefully when my time comes.

Ironically for that dream to become reality I have to take better care of my health which I now once again am finally doing again.
shieeet if you fighting for another major chance then you might as well go all in-

eat just one meal a day and eat good organic vegetables, potates, avocado, apple, water melon etc etc.

do excercises that induce autophagy i.e excercise that eats away toxic cells because of the autophagy , not excercise that ages you . Intermitant fasting and also especially fasting 3-7 days induce autophagy

no sugar, no caffeine, no nicotine, no alcohol, less salt except bodily requirments.

The theory that life is boring without alcohol, drugs etc is wrong. There is fun stuff out there if you care to take time to find out what rocks your boat. Maybe for you fishing or meditation or maybe painting. Who knoes because thats your specific thing.

Black men in America are lucky to even reach 50 years old according to studies because of shit lifestyles.

For real?! I might not even get more 5 years then. Only thing keeping me going is spite.
Yeah, I think it mostly affects males as they live very lonely lives.