Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are you high iq?

Are you high IQ.

• Yes

Votes: 12 40.0%
  • No

Votes: 18 60.0%

• Total voters
Monke

Monke

Death and destruction!
★★
Hello, an IQ test for human visitors of incels.is

i have developed autism

I'm one of the smartest men on earth

Depends, is 121 high or low.

Those think yes are probably low IQ

No I'm not high iq tho I wish i was

I'm a sandcel so no

By high IQ I mean smarter than me, which is not a compliment.

everyone that claims he is high IQ is usually average or below average

I'm blackpilled and based
OK. But what is the connection between being high IQ and blackpill? For example everyone knows Newtons laws, but it does not makes smarter than Newton.

Difficult to evaluate without a standardized test.

I have 4500 posts on Incels.is. That speaks for itself :bigbrain:

OK. But what is the connection between being high IQ and blackpill? For example everyone knows Newtons laws, but it does not makes smarter than Newton.
Many people don't understand what the blackpill is about.
Blackpillers are the enlightened minority against stupid normie sexhaver masses.

Whatever happened to that guy that use to pretend to be a gorilla.

Many people don't understand what the blackpill is about.
Blackpillers are the enlightened minority against stupid normie sexhaver masses.
But they're sexhavers nevertheless

So much so that IQ itself has become irrelevant to me. Take that for what you will. :y'all:

So much so that IQ itself has become irrelevant to me. Take that for what you will. :y'all:
OK GrAY
you can't assign a number to your intelligence. By high IQ I mean smart. Welcome to the forum BTW.

probably average. On the other hand my brother was once tested and hes in the 99th percentile…

OK GrAY
you can't assign a number to your intelligence. By high IQ I mean smart. Welcome to the forum BTW.
You actually can, though, they do it all the time... Intelligence quotient, although I do personally believe the rigour of the tests needs to be revamped, as well as researched much more. And high IQ is not smart. You can still have mid AF IQ and be smart, you just need to be observant and above all else practice dem speech skills.

I haven't done any official IQ tests so can't say

You actually can, though, they do it all the time... Intelligence quotient, although I do personally believe the rigour of the tests needs to be revamped, as well as researched much more. And high IQ is not smart. You can still have mid AF IQ and be smart, you just need to be observant and above all else practice dem speech skills.
The problem with that is that they measure different skills like vocabulary, math and spatial thinking. Then they assign weights to it and proclaim this to be IQ. Which is problematic because weights are arbitrary to some extent.

The problem with that is that they measure different skills like vocabulary, math and spatial thinking. Then they assign weights to it and proclaim this to be IQ. Which is problematic because weights are arbitrary to some extent.
That's not how IQ tests work. IQ tests are only testing for one thing, mainly - ability to abstract coherently. The more levels of coherent abstraction, the generally higher you are going to be at doing some good. And the more good you are at doing things (especially for things that are novel to you) the higher your Intelligence Quotient. Weights are used during assessment tests, which aren't purely IQ tests, obviously.

That's not how IQ tests work. IQ tests are only testing for one thing, mainly - ability to abstract coherently. The more levels of coherent abstraction, the generally higher you are going to be at doing some good. And the more good you are at doing things (especially for things that are novel to you) the higher your Intelligence Quotient. Weights are used during assessment tests, which aren't purely IQ tests, obviously.
Tu komplikatet.

Im probably average

high on some things low on other things, so overall average