Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Are you high iq sperg or low iq mentally ill deranged like me

• Thread starter Deleted member 44415
  • Start date
Deleted member 44415

Deleted member 44415

Lonelycel
-
Im mentally ill low iq i can barely solve 1+2 (in maths)

Im mentally ill low iq i can barely solve 1+2 (in maths)
Dude i advise you to heightmaxxxing and be a swimmer athlete
It will save you
Swimming + exercising everyday with that app + milk + vitamin K2 for maximum calsium absorption

can you twist into swastika?
3vNoMj

I am slightly below average IQ neurotypical

I am i drank 2 bottles milk listened subliminal and did stretchse and calcium pills (in real life)
Expose yourself to sunlight every day

Slightly above average iq sperg. I'm not a genius, as evident by my aptitude in the humanities subjects and my average grades in the STEM subjects.
I have 45% score for history :feelsUgh:

No my back hurts if I even rotate it
Some say if you can you will spin at the speed of 88km/h and then fly with the speed of light and can that way kill people

that's how I see normies. I don't even know what NT is at all, since I guess spergs are really different from me even though I never did or even WANT to be a part of some group

that's how I see normies. I don't even know what NT is at all, since I guess spergs are really different from me even though I never did or even WANT to be a part of some group
Im not autistic but when I am in my natural state i dont even associate with normies

Can you solve percentages?
Example:

100% = 30
x = 17,5

How many % (x) is 17,5?

You know it's over when a nigcel like me has taken Advanced History. :fuk:
Hows ur yakub prayers going
I used to be 6'5 from devoting prayers and tributes to him but he recently read my atheist post (it was set in minecraft) on inceldom discussion and punished me for my blaslhemy by removing my femurs now im 5'5 again :feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Hows ur yakub prayers going
It's going well.
I used to be 6'5 from devoting prayers and tributes to him but he recently read my atheist post (it was set in minecraft) on inceldom discussion and punished me for my blaslhemy by removing my femurs now im 5'5 again :feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Yakub is a very vengeful and righteous god. When I forgot to pray to him 1 hour late, he threatened to cut my balls off. Yakub is still based though. :feelsaww:

I'm midwit iq without The midwit ego

threatened to cut my balls off. Yakub is still based though. :feelsaww:
Brutal, i can see him peeking throigh my bedroom door waiting for me to fall asleep so he can circuncise me against my will :cryfeels:

My full scale IQ when I got it tested in person over a year ago was 102 and I’m diagnosed autistic.

Brutal, i can see him peeking throigh my bedroom door waiting for me to fall asleep so he can circuncise me against my will :cryfeels:
Yakub is omnipresent, he's even in our bloodcells and DNA. :shock::yes::feelsahh:

I am high IQ, of-course. My iQ is 110+.

HapMap

Memory

Screenshot from 2021 12 21 02 03 56

Screenshot from 2021 12 21 01 34 26

Screenshot from 2021 12 21 01 34 42

Screenshot from 2021 12 21 01 35 02

Screenshot from 2021 12 21 02 02 06

Screenshot from 2022 01 22 08 44 50

Screenshot from 2022 01 22 08 46 08

Screenshot from 2022 01 22 08 47 08

Screenshot from 2022 01 23 10 36 32

Screenshot from 2022 01 23 08 13 28

I’m average iq

Whatever plan Yakub has in store for you, it's worthwhile. Always surrender to YAkub.

Whatever plan Yakub has in store for you, it's worthwhile. Always surrender to YAkub.

"user_text": "Biracial Is Not Black.",
"headline": "Miss USA almost didn\u2019t compete with her hair natural after overhearing criticism",
"url": "https://news.yahoo.com/miss-usa-alm...al-after-overhearing-criticism-090000447.html",
"timestamp": "Fri Jun 07 21:38:08 UTC 2019"

"is_ranking_enabled": true,
"user_text": "It Is Due To White Supremacy And Brainwashing. Whites Have Forced The Rest Of Society To Worship White Features.\n\nYou, As A White Woman, Are A Major Player In The System Of Systematic Racism.",
"headline": "Miss USA almost didn\u2019t compete with her hair natural after overhearing criticism",
"url": "https://news.yahoo.com/miss-usa-alm...al-after-overhearing-criticism-090000447.html",
"timestamp": "Fri Jun 07 21:37:10 UTC 2019"

"user_text": "Why? Because She Hates Her Black Features?",
"timestamp": "Fri Jun 07 21:35:49 UTC 2019"

"user_text": "Typical White Worshiping Woman.",
"timestamp": "Fri Jun 07 21:35:02 UTC 2019

Jews robbed me of my IQ

I have bipolar disorder, I don't know my IQ

Neither. Boring, middle of the bell curve.

I have no idea. I think I'm both somehow. Sometimes I have ultra low IQ and sometimes high or average. My mind constantly gets "invaded" by the most cringe and the most retarded thoughts ever and I try hard to stop them from "popping up". It feels like they are not my thoughts at all, I keep telling myself "shut up, retard". I mean, how could they be my thoughts? I never consciously willed them into existence. Sometimes I get strokes of "genius" or at least I think they're genius. It's like a struggle between my "subconscious" and conscious mind.

My English or language skills in general are utter garbage but my math and logic is good. I have a difficult time translating my thoughts into English. My high-school physics teacher told me I was the most intelligent student. I liked physics and math and performed very well(As and Bs) in physics and math exams but I could barely pass the English exam, failed sometimes.

send the link of an IQ test
my iq test scores depend heavily on my energy level

Are you high iq sperg or low iq mentally ill deranged like me​

High IQ :yes:
sperg :no:
mentally ill :no:
deranged :yes:

my IQ is like 155 kein rollenspiel
im a fucking loser though, I should be high achieving but I'm not.

I'm max IQ / 160 / total braincel.

Last edited:
I want to believe my IQ is 190. God knows my dad is disappointed he didn't raise a genius. In reality I'm probably upper 130's considering the tests I've taken. Then again I've abused drugs and hit my head a few times so maybe I oughta be a few points higher. A manlets gotta cope somehow. Also check out the tests on r/cognitivetesting if you wanna a decent approximation.