Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are you guys seriously rejected by fatties?

S

skinnyfat

Recruit
★★
I could be fucking fatties now, but I don't feel attracted to them in the slightest

I can't really believe you would settle for a fat women

I've been rejected by two fat women.

Mate fat women right now are trying to influence the narrative by presenting themselves as attractive through the "beauty comes in any size" meme.

there's a fat who wants to fuck me rn but just like you I don't feel attracted to her at all

I am rejected by fatties, fatties are hypergamous as fuck. Juggernaut law is pretty legit.

I just can't bring myself to fuck a land whale.

Never had a fatty come onto me or show interest. I'd fuck a fatty.

Never had a fattie female interested in me once (fatties are relatively rare in Asia), but if she is I would fuck her instantly even if it means being suffocated to death.

would bang if she's not ug

A woman being fat has nothing to do with her standards. Some Chads go specifically for chubby chicks becase they are more fun in bed.

Fat femoids have more personality to go with all that skin, i.e. louder

Fatties are the nastiest in how mean they are, I feel I have more of a chance with the attractive ones (I don't though)

We don't have the 90s anymore. Body positive and HAES campaigns blew the ego of most fatties as big as their asses.

Yea i'm rejected by them.

yes ive messaged plenty of fat fhos on online dating, and most have straight out ignored me. The only ones that replied responded to a few of my messages then didnt respond again. They obviously found chad.

Chad fucks these sort of women. CHad fucks anything these days and anyone who doesnt believe chad goes for fatties as well is coping.

Fatties think we're creeps too. 99% of incels would fuck fatties in an instant if we get the chance. Of course we'll never get that chance.

how high T can you be

also lol at copers saying fatties have the same standards as skinny girls lmao

If they have a pretty face, they can get away with being fat, for the most part

It's only the ugly fatties, who you wouldn't even want a blowjob from, who'll fuck me

Yep fat girls these days are getting 8/10 men

Not even fatties would go out with me. I can't recall receiving attention from any girl (except for disgust),

Been rejected by plenty before, often harshly.

I remember this one super chubby white chick with some big tits smiled at me the 2 times she saw me in front of my work place (like 3 years ago lol). Didn't know what to think of it. Probably would've smashed, though. 

She wasn't THAT bad from what I remember. My problem besides being unattractive is I've literally never initiated contact with a girl ever, nor have they with me.

I'm probably undesirable to 99.99 % of women, no exaggeration.

Yes, the girls on my 600 pound life all have boyfriends that are eons better looking than me.