Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are you guys really that sad about not having a gf

• Thread starter DespressedCurryCel1
  • Start date
You'll still suck at everything and having nothing going for you even if you had a gf. You'd be better off just coping with video games because that is literally what a foid is equivalent to; pump and dump for a quick dopamine release.
I don’t play video games also with a gf ID most likely be more motivated to do things if she got me motivation. It’s pretty pathetic this is the case Ik.

Same I want love and affection just like everyone else before I die.
Yup

I am that sad. I see couples all around me and they look so happy together. The only way to show sex havers how much it hurts would be to rope in public.
Go out another way (moneymaxx and die happily)

I don’t play video games also with a gf ID most likely be more motivated to do things if she got me motivation. It’s pretty pathetic this is the case Ik.

You
You’d still not accomplish much if you’re not genetically gifted.

Like niggers foids are just fuck toys why do you care about them so much??? Just monkmaxx or something and forget about them it's pretty ez. I stopped caring about them too.
because im an incel not a volcel

I'm sad that I'll never kreempie and never have a legacy. I'm sad that I'll never know what the inside of a tight virgin pussy will feel like. I'm sad that I'll never have someone call me father. I'm sad that millions of years of evolution has lead to a dead branch.

I don't give a shit about a girlfriend.
:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

I would like handholding and hugs and kisses and love and acceptance. It seems very comfy to have a gf and even thinking of it now makes my heart flutter.