Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Are you guys Independant?

Do you guys live with your family or alone?

• Total voters
NIGKOOKTHEKPOPCEL

NIGKOOKTHEKPOPCEL

incel regime 2030 genocide normie movement
★★★★
I've seen like 2-3 Incels on here who still live with their parents and are rotting on government money, While incels like me wagecuck all the time
Was curious, How many Incels do we have here who're privileged enough to rot in their mom's basements

I NEET off my parents

NEETbuxx, My own apartment

Neetbux and live with parents

I NEET off my parents
I hope your relations with your parents get bad and you live alone like a true sigma (like me)

Its lonely as fuck man, I wanna rope :cryfeels:
much better than family tbh

and good character developement
honestly just get some beer or soft drinks start smoking and listen to some old ass songs you'll love this life

Wagecuck and live with parents. In university at the same time though

Wagecuck and live with parents. In university at the same time though
Uni and with parents is like a dream come true.

but youre missing out on the dorm life bro
it's good character developement honestly

Uni and with parents is like a dream come true.

but youre missing out on the dorm life bro
it's good character developement honestly
I was in dorms but I'd go home at the weekends when there wasn't class.

right now i'm living off my mom's pension but it might change in a matter of weeks

Uni, wagecucking part time to pay for expenses

right now i'm living off my mom's pension but it might change in a matter of weeks
Yes bro please start working, It's good your your character developement + you feel more sigma as male

The true incel experience is working hard and spending all your money on stupid shit like (alcohol, video games, manga)

Uni, wagecucking part time to pay for expenses
Cute, Is this your cat?

I see
Nice and sounds comfy to me
Is your roomate inkie too?
Nah I was living with a bunch of random people. I tried to be extraverted for the first 2 months or so but I never ended up actually making friends with anyone from there so I spend the rest of the year rotting in my room alone.

I've seen like 2-3 Incels on here who still live with their parents and are rotting on government money, While incels like me wagecuck all the time
Was curious, How many Incels do we have here who're privileged enough to rot in their mom's basements
Government money and living alone

I wish
It’s an internet meme, Google “uni cat”

No correlation. Made this account before I went to Uni
Zamnn
do you like cats tho? You should get one

Depends what you mean by independent. I live in family home with my siblings and i do the cooking for all of us. I take care of myself and help a lot with my nephew, i buy my own food and stuff. We help each other out. We are like an retarded community of failed adultchildren.

much better than family tbh

and good character developement
honestly just get some beer or soft drinks start smoking and listen to some old ass songs you'll love this life
Done that since rotting since 11, Between work, School, College NEETing

Been on NEETbuxx for almost 4 years now

Depends what you mean by independent. I live in family home with my siblings and i do the cooking for all of us. I take care of myself and help a lot with my nephew, i buy my own food and stuff. We help each other out. We are like an retarded community of failed adultchildren.
Honestly, Having that kind of community ahh life much better than anything
atleast you won't feel lonely, im happy for you bro
but one day it'll all end and you'll have to spend your years alone

Wagecucking with ZogBotDisability.

Living alone, cut off everyone, makes me go insane until I realize how insane/retarded the average normie is and stay alone.

Women are parasites too lol

Done that since rotting since 11, Between work, School, College NEETing

Been on NEETbuxx for almost 4 years now
Brutal lifepill, Honestly though it's still kinda vibey living all alone especially when you earn decent money and got some for yourself later

Wagecucking with ZogBotDisability.

Living alone, cut off everyone, makes me go insane until I realize how insane/retarded the average normie is and stay alone.

Women are parasites too lol
Honestly based asf for cutting out normies completely

I unforutnately have to interact with normie fags all the time, it hurts my head but gotta cope with the cards i got
i'm gonna save enough and neet bucks the last years i have

Autismbuxx + own apartment. I have been planning to study something maybe CS or EE and work as a freelancer or smth in the future tho. Used to wagecuck 24/7 + weekends and it really fucked my brains and mental health so I've been on a disability for a while.

Autismbuxx + own apartment. I have been planning to study something maybe CS or EE and work as a freelancer or smth in the future tho. Used to wagecuck 24/7 + weekends and it really fucked my brains and mental health so I've been on a disability for a while.
I respect you as a man. You're not a faggot who lives with parents. Hope you ascend and never ever fucking study CS, Go for EE, It's fun and practical

Neet off my mother

Honestly based asf for cutting out normies completely

I unforutnately have to interact with normie fags all the time, it hurts my head but gotta cope with the cards i got
i'm gonna save enough and neet bucks the last years i have

Best friend tried killing himself over a 4/10.

Family is a retarded matriarchy that makes mocks me for being like my father (JFL)

NEETs are master race tho, wagecucks like myself stop the inevitable from happening

Honestly, Having that kind of community ahh life much better than anything
atleast you won't feel lonely, im happy for you bro
but one day it'll all end and you'll have to spend your years alone
Thanks man. When you pass the 30 family members start dying around you one by one. Its hard to stay sane and to see any sense in life. I feel like death is all around me. Fuck this life tbh.

Thanks man. When you pass the 30 family members start dying around you one by one. Its hard to stay sane and to see any sense in life. I feel like death is all around me. Fuck this life tbh.
Real asf, But tbh you get to enjoy more freedom and more new copes.
Honestly, I' wanna save enough and try different cope
a japan trip would be nice

Best friend tried killing himself over a 4/10.

Family is a retarded matriarchy that makes mocks me for being like my father (JFL)

NEETs are master race tho, wagecucks like myself stop the inevitable from happening
Honestly agree,

wish I could neetbux though
im too lowiq for that shit, but i'll save enough so that i atleast have like 4 years free for me

Honestly agree,

wish I could neetbux though
im too lowiq for that shit, but i'll save enough so that i atleast have like 4 years free for me
Screw it gymmax and start a connor McGregor arc lol

She in on my depen while I dent :smonk:

@SubhumanGamer

Last edited: