Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are you good at finding social environments?

Are you good at finding social environments?

• Yes very good!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm OK at it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
Or do you find them hard to find?

Parties, sociable workplaces, groups that are fulfilling, etc.

I'm asocial and anxious af

I haven't had a friend since middle school + am a subhuman + lack of social interactions and positive reinforcement rendered my social skills as shit, so no. I'm always suspicious of "non-NT"cels who regularly go out clubbing/with large groups of friends/to parties. :feelsUgh:

Never been to party not held by a family member in my life.

Never had a friend either, hope I get the courage to rope soon.

i have no social environment

No, i'm socially retarded and i hate people

Problem is it doesn't matter what I try, I'm never part of the group or accepted. I've been to all sorts of paid and non-paid groups and it's all a waste of time if you're an ugly male. You'll always come home feeling a comedown as the loneliness returns.

should be easy esp. if you live in a metropolitan area

I have no social circle, no friends, nothing. I despise normfags. Are you a friendhaver fakecel

Are you able to do that? I'm impressed

Not at all, I ended up roaming alone in the streets at night when I tried to do this

if you didn’t make friends in school you’re fucked

I’m neurodivergent

We're all basically fucked

I have a few issues,

I think a lot about what people say, I give meaningful responses. This gives a lot of blank air sometimes which can be insanely awkward.

I don't like small talk, I am someone who takes life serious. I don't care how your kid is doing, or how your dog is doing, or if your dog doing this generic dog thing is cute. I like to talk about meaningful stuff.

I don't mind social environments, and can carry a normie tier convo for a good 5 minutes before I start doing stuff like fidgeting, giving really bad and dead end answers that kill a convo, etc.

I also find social interactions mentally draining and will avoid them, and if I am forced into one will try and find an out as soon as possible.

I haven't been diagnosed with any mental disorder, but I also never go to the doctor and never speak on my issues with them because what's the point.

You’re better off just hopping on dating app’s

if you didn’t make friends in school you’re fucked

I did well at school because the social environment was provided to me.

The bit I'm really bad at is finding them. Once I'm there I tend to do OK.

Nah i'm introverted and awkward af