Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Are you going to work 40+ hours a week?

yeahyeah

yeahyeah

Banned
-
I don’t see why people put up with it? It’s garbage.

You get up to work a boring ass office job, making small talk with beckies and normies, then you come back after 8 hours, tired with little time to work on yourself.

Just living for the weekend basically.

Then do it for 5 days out of the week, most weeks, for 40 years.

Additionally it’s harder for us incels because we don’t have a romantic relationship to come back home and enjoy. We work knowing that our toil will not acquire us love. We don’t have many other aspects of our lives to make things better.

And JFL @ working more than 40 hours a week.

I am looking forward to moneymaxxx and enjoying trips to Netherlands and Indonesia and Thailand for certain reasons

Better rope than wagecuck :feelsugh::feelsUgh::feelspuke: contributing to soyciety as an inkwell is giga cucked

I do but I don't have a choice at this point. Hopefully will in the future

Wageslavery is brutal

If i had it in me i'd go homeless again

Sounds so fun I wish I could go for 80 hours though but apparently that’s not legal

Yes because I want to moneymaxz

Where I live it's usually 6 days and wake up ~6AM get home ~7PM.

I already am. Better than being a neet and masturbating my life away

I do but I don't have a choice at this point. Hopefully will in the future
At least there are 0 foids (literally) where I work lol. Rarely even have to interact with them.

i already do and it is as bad as advertised

Idc anymore I’m borderline oldcel im just going to play runescape until I’m too old

No. I'm a NEET. I'm probably going to have to work somewhere in the future though.

I work 40h/week. As long as I can work from home it's tolerable because I can just get shit done at a proper pace so I can relax sooner, but having to do office work for 40h/w is pure ropefuel.

>You have to stretch out work that could be done in 3-4 hours to 8 hours, making you feel like shit because you're always wasting tons of time.
>You can't just work for 8 hours as you would for 3-4, you'd burn yourself out hard.
>You have to share too few toilet bowls with too many people, driving home the cuck part of wagecucking.
>You will most likely have to work in open plan office NIGGER HELL, so you'll be exhausted by the end of the day from hearing all the normalcattle bleating about their jobs and their days and their kids and whatnot. Bonus points if you're not allowed to use noise cancelling headphones. Communication is important, you know, and what better way to communicate than hearing a smoker cunt cackling on her phone all day with her smokefucked voice like 10ft behind you.
>You have to eat shitty office catering food that has about as much protein in it as a deep breath
>You have to get up really early to avoid the worst traffic, like 6:00 early, which is at least 2 hours too early for anyone who isn't some early bird cuck freak.
>You have to wear uncomfortable clothes to look "professional". 37 degrees Celsius outside? Fuck you, minimum jeans and t-shirt. Oh, the foids? Yeah, they can come to work half naked no problem bro.
>By the time you get home you have like 4 hours to cook, eat, shower and get anything else done, so you can't even cope by gymmaxxing properly

I have managed to get to 29 and I've only had temp jobs, all adding up to 18 months of work in total so it is good that I escaped full time work for most of my 20s. I will have to get a job soon though as it is hard to maintain NEETbux, my plan is to go on anti depressants as I can't cope with working especially with the bullying I receive in workplaces. I will work until parents die and then I will neck myself. I have no intention of working to old age until 70 which is what the retirement age will be in order to receive the government pension.

I have managed to get to 29 and I've only had temp jobs, all adding up to 18 months of work in total so it is good that I escaped full time work for most of my 20s. I will have to get a job soon though as it is hard to maintain NEETbux, my plan is to go on anti depressants as I can't cope with working especially with the bullying I receive in workplaces. I will work until parents die and then I will neck myself. I have no intention of working to old age until 70 which is what the retirement age will be in order to receive the government pension.
But don’t kill yourself man. I feel the same way tbh. Just need to find a way to cope.

Have you gone to uni or tried getting a trade?

No, better dead and buried.

I'll try to find a job with less than 40h/week, but if such offers doesn't pay good, i might very well consider turning to a turbo-nigger and work my life out for some years before moving down to a more suitable work rate.

The trick is to find a full-time remote job, and complete all your tasks as fast as you can, and then LDAR the rest of the time. Covid has been terrific in making this the norm. I no longer have to go to an office and interact with normies and pretend I'm a liberal cuck just to fit in.

Now I just keep my computer on all the time with the sound on so if one of my coworkers pings me on Slack I can still respond as if I was actually working.

And then at the end of the day I check in my code (I'm a programmer) that I finished at 11am. Nobody is the wiser and I still complete more than anyone else in a typical week.

Next I'm gonna convince them to let me work remotely from other countries so I can get the fuck out of this shithole country.

I am looking forward to moneymaxxx and enjoying trips to Netherlands and Indonesia and Thailand for certain reasons
Same, wage slavery should only be a means to an end, anybody doing it with the sole intention of doing it for the rest of their lives is an idiot, an indoctrinated slave, if I ever believed this would be my entire life I'd kill myself now and save myself the trouble

I will have to get a job soon though as it is hard to maintain NEETbux

The vast majority of serfs in medieval Europe obtained their subsistence by cultivating a plot of land that was owned by a lord.

Use good judgement and invest NEETbux wisely.

6E1E1722 7699 4A54 9B37 A46ECCBE349E

Same, wage slavery should only be a means to an end, anybody doing it with the sole intention of doing it for the rest of their lives is an idiot, an indoctrinated slave, if I ever believed this would be my entire life I'd kill myself now and save myself the trouble
ded srs. I wageslave but I'm working towards financial independence. Then I can NEET in peace. lol

No fuck that shit I'm NEETing full name.