Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are you going to leave this forum?

cripplecel

cripplecel

Luminary
★★★★★
I am never going to leave this forum suddenly. It has been more than 2 years here I see myself on here for many more years unless I die.

I've leave sometime soon. I have basically obtained all the necessary knowledge here and I will migrate to greener pastures or commit suicide

Only if the forum really goes down, there are people like me here for life, staying close to them is a good thing.

This issue that the “forum has become saturated” is a matter of gray and larpant normie, the real objective is just to propagate Cel's outburst and his past or everyday, simple experiences.

My account will be deleted by Mods in 10-15 years, after I go ER and post the live stream in here

My account will be deleted by Mods in 10-15 years, after I go ER and post the live stream in here
Feelslsdreal

The forum feels stagnant, there has to be a renewal of the Bp or people will leave little by little until there is no one left.

The forum feels stagnant, there has to be a renewal of the Bp or people will leave little by little until there is no one left.
The problem is there are not that many motivated high IQ users. Only those types can make the forum more interesting with a wide variety of discussions

Only if I ascend or go ER, both very unlikely. So no.

The problem is there are not that many motivated high IQ users. Only those types can make the forum more interesting with a wide variety of discussions
Race wars are intresting ngl. Unfortunately, my best friend left

I am never going to leave this forum suddenly. It has been more than 2 years here I see myself on here for many more years unless I die.
As soon as I ascend I'm deleting my account can't wait

It has been repeated ad nauseam in this forum: everything that had to be said has already been said.

We have been going around the same topics for years (I have known the forum since 2020)

It's always the same topics repeated over and over again, there comes a time when people get tired and just leave.

Why am I going to enter .is, to read the same repeated thread for the 100th time?

There is a maximum number of years in which you can repeat the same themes over and over again, and I think that in general we are reaching the limit.

Nobody takes action so people just move

I think the way is not to commit suicide until you eventually whitepill yourself involuntarily and be able to live with your own loneliness, no matter how cruel that sounds.

Last edited:
I will leave this mortal coil and this forum at 30

I don't think so unless ban