Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are you getting the Apple Vision Pro?

GENSHIT CHIMPACT

GENSHIT CHIMPACT

If specified, this will replace the title that dis
★★★★★
1686568025985-png.21

Screenshot 2023 06 13 140311

I can't wait to finally be united with my waifu and rape the fuck out of her and go er (in virtual reality)

I'll stick to my plan of purchasing an Oculus Quest 2 or 3 - if the 3 is worth the extra money. The PSVR looks awesome, but a little overkill for my needs perhaps.

Sure am, going to pull up in my Lambo and make sure all the bitches see me flex on all the poorfags.

No, it's overpriced garbage, like most of what apple release

$3,500 :shock::lul:
LMFAO
you know this shit costs like $50 to produce right?

It's way too expensive for me to consider buying it right now. But it might replace the laptop in the future. Combined with a rollable keyboard and a mouse you could work almost anywhere. With 4k resolution per eye, so one can use multiple virtual high res monitors instead of one small laptop screen. It's also more ergonomic compared to using a laptop.

It's way too expensive for me to consider buying it right now. But it might replace the laptop in the future. Combined with a rollable keyboard and a mouse you could work almost anywhere. With 4k resolution per eye, so one can use multiple virtual high res monitors instead of one small laptop screen. It's also more ergonomic compared to using a laptop.
you will gonna use a vr as a monitor :dafuckfeels:

No, they will just stalk you, and companies will make new ways to show you advertisements because this garbage got some serious eye tracking shit built in.
Also I live in a third world country. No money.
I just want a woman I can fuck

no, looks like some mind numbing device

this is a 1st gen device and some features are pretty dumb in some aspect. like the added weight of including a screen that shows your eyes to outsiders, absurd. that screen alone could cost $150. also it uses too much metal, should use plastic to reduce weight. comfort is important especially for long sessions.

No, I'm not retarded

Maybe I'll buy the one Microsoft comes out with for cheaper.

>NEAT
- Just give 4 grand to purchase an overpriced vision diaper to attach your face onto, so that you can look cool among the normal vaxmaxxed castrated golem cattle.

No, only retards buy Apple products. It'll be outdated when they release vision pro 2 next year