Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are you funny?

QuantumDummy

QuantumDummy

solum
★★★★
Someone suggested I become a comedian but I don't consider myself suitable for that line of "work".

Have any of you bozos been told you're funny. If so, by who? (That voice in your head doesn't count)

yes. im hilarious.
I know I am

A clown would be an exact word for that. People laugh at you, not with you

Well I laugh at all my jokes..

I’m very high inhib so I rarely make jokes around people but I always get awkward stares when I do. Either I’m painfully unfunny or they just aren’t intelligent enough to comprehend my genius. :feelshmm:
probably the former tbh

I can be funny in terms of self-referential autistic memes.

No, I actually hate jokes, "funny" animal videos and just in general any kind of forced comedy.

still... I laugh at slice of life anime, cruel memes, or cryptic comedy like this:

No, I can’t be funny even if I tried.

Someone suggested I become a comedian but I don't consider myself suitable for that line of "work".

Have any of you bozos been told you're funny. If so, by who? (That voice in your head doesn't count)
yes, but i'm the autistic guy, you generally laugh from me, not with me

I think I'm hilarious. But nobody can objectively say if they're funny or not without the input of others

yes all I have to do is go outside and everyone laughs at me

Yes

All incels are seen as clowns

yes sometimes i am funny

not really, my jokes are sad

Most of my humor is either referential or situational and half of the time only I would see the connection between any given talking point and a whatever non sequitur I can come up with
A clown would be an exact word for that. People laugh at you, not with you
Yeah, I was the jester/verbal punching bag for many years

Sometimes, only accidentally though.

I like to make jokes ngl

I make people laugh from time to time.

Almost impossible to find a person with the same humour as me. I also find what most people think to be funny as either stupid or just not funny.

My humor is usually dry and revolves around sarcasm. When I walk into work and my managers ask me how I am I would say things like "oh I'm great, just the usual, wake up everyday and try not to fucking kill myself".

Do you find this funny?
I can fit seven anal foid sphincters on my erect dick in one go.
You laughing?

I'm about as funny as your average female

Nobody takes me seriously...

I'm unintentionally funny, at times. People have also referred to me as weird.

My life is a very funny joke

I've been told that I'm really funny but Idk since I rearly laugh at my own jokes.

My family, classmates, people who surround me and heard my jokes.

i laugh at my own jokes but everything i think is funny normies dont, been like that all my life

I could possibly make some foids laugh irl if i wasnt so god damn high inhib. Maybe at least one of them